• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The universe is not objective

^ Perhaps in your subjective view, certainly not his.

But his view in his view was objective? Nothing to do with my subjectively viewed objective

^ he is taking bits and pieces from other threads, or other sources, and compiling them into his own threads one after another

very intelligent, very fluent with his words, and is trying to stir up trouble.

Your version 'trouble' seems to be the disruption of the status quo. I find no offense in what dedbeet is saying, in fact rather the opposite. The current situation of the world, however great it seems through your HD TV, is shit...don't compare us to third world's, that comparison's old hat...it's shit compared to what is possible. Man, so much is possible i can guarantee you that

Last edited by a moderator:
What irritates me is everyone thinks they're jesus the know it all
That's what irritates everyone.

And no one realizes that ego seen in others is actually the defensiveness of a self.

If you look very closely at it -- it couldn't be otherwise.

If you irritate me, it's me having the reaction.

Self and other were never actually apart from the beginning.

Peace...

Last edited:
awkwardapple, if you have something to add please use the edit button rather than double posting.

I think you should apply your speculation beneficially to the world we live in. Don't just point to an apple falling and say gravity

Sorry for the double posts dude!

Last edited:
I think you should apply your speculation beneficially to the world we live in. Don't just point to an apple falling and say gravity

Sorry for the double posts dude!
For what it's worth, my interest is in 'the truth', even if it's not only *not* beneficial, but very detrimental to the world we live in.

The only way one's life will ever really change is to want the truth for the sake of it being true, not because it benefits one or one's world.

To want the truth for its own sake is the rarest thing in the universe -- because the human psyche subsists on dreams.

It's not anything I'd ever ask of a psyche. The truth is too much for it to bear, and it would have to close up shop.

Peace....