• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3C-E Thread

I'm not sure, I only tried 3C-P twice, the first time I was still addicted to opiates and withdrawing and it gave me a massive headache, the second time it was fine, it seems more psychedelic than 3C-E but rather similar. It felt like low-dose LSD with a bit more stimulation. I don't feel like I got a proper feel for it.

That's actually kind of hitting the nail on the head, low-dose LSD with maybe a little bit more energy, but still not as stimulating as other traditional drugs of the stimulant class.

We're over 24 hours since the last dose, and I actually feel a bit vulnerable today, not in my element, fatigued, annoyed, frustrated. But this is mainly because I have been smoking too much weed, doing too much dissociatives lately and I'm out of the latter, and using cannabis more sparingly right now. I still feel some lingering after effects from the 3C-E besides the fatigue, but it is even more subtle as last night of course. All in all, not a very recreational substance, but I do believe it has a use. It might shine in combinations besides weed, but I only have a few good doses left... I have no idea what to do with them yet, but I am already looking back fondly for it giving me the glow I had last night. 😊

Have some of this on the way right now and will be starting trials in the coming weeks. Thinking I'm gonna most likely be keeping in in the lower range like around 10-20mgs most likely and use it as an alternative to formal stimulants. Seems like alot of people run into alot of physical side effects with higher doses, one of the reports on 50mgs sounded like it was pretty unpleasant honestly when dosed that way.

The way you described the light ones tho @Xorkoth is what made me become most intrested in this stuff. It would be great to have a stimulant around that isn't really bingable for the most part. I feel like this would be perfect to take in the morning when I'm going to be spending the day traveling and waking up early. Looking forward to trying this one soon but I'm still up in the air about whether to take this or the BOD first.

Last edited:
I could see that. So in the past, I have used mescaline and MAL at light doses as stimulants. 3C-E is a lot like what I'd imagine a DOxified mescaline would feel like

3C-E is awesome when it hits right, I feel like its kinda like a phenethylamine version of 5-MeO-MiPT ... thing is, it randomly causes stomach pain or nauseous come-ups for me. I had two awesome trips with it; one was a farily large dose, 55 mg if I remember correctly, at rave where Ricardo Villalobos played. Awesome, euphoric, slightly empathogenic, energetic, intense but not overwhelming in any sense. Upon arriving back home in the morning I recorded an audio of me talking, kinda self-psychoanalizing and processing a lot of stuff I was going through at the moment, and it still remains a very significant recording. Had another great trip with it was on a lower dose. 30 mg and went hiking. Was the first time I took it. Lovely, introspective, peaceful, energetic but not speedy, all around a good time. Came back home and wrote for hours, also in a strong introspective tone. Besides those times I had some ok-ish trips on varying dosages, always a good time but not as glowing as those two.

However, last two times I took it, it didn't treat me well. Since I had such an awesome time with this one o a rave, I figured I could rely on that but not really. Took it with my girl at another rave, a lowish dose around 25 mg IIRC, and it was horrible, we felt very little psychedelic effects but instead got a intense stomach ache. Took it on a fairly empty stomach, I figured that might have been the problem and decided to give it another try. Also, maybe underdose, so better dose higher. Well, we took 50 mg 3 hours after dinner, and decided to ride the come-up at home before going out partying. Both of us, but specially my girl, had an awfully nauseous come-up. After effects settled, it was actually pretty good, and we had a blast at the party we went to. But we were glad we rode the come-up at home. Talking it at the rave would have been a mistake.

So after that two experiences my interest in this one diminished a bit. Which is a shame, because in it's good moments it really shines. But it's just a little bit unreliable. For me at least.

It's not very similar to DOC at all imo. DOC is an all around full-spectrum psychedelic with pretty steady, consistent effects. 3C-E has multiple phases, from stimulation to psychedelia to empathogenesis. It also has a lot of body load, and the psychedelia is sometimes relatively shallow. It seems inconsistent in its effects.

Mind you, I've got only a few experiences with each under my belt and probably shouldn't be generalizing.