• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
there one was a time when deuterium was used for atomic bombs and another when I was incarcerated for even talking about triptychs
Why are you even here if not to be the troll under the bridge???
If you're not mentally ill or get a kick out of posting the most nothing burger of comments ever then what's your agenda....the only one you seem to be fooling is yourself.

In animal models over 60% of the H2O in the animals body had to be replaced with D2O to kill them - so deuterium toxicity is not an issue.

While D replaces H in a few modern medicines, it's rare that it makes any difference. I also think you would struggle in court to claim it was a novel compound.

Chinese law does not put too much effort into controlling drugs that are destined for export, no nation does. But still I would love to see the NMR of the compound. The Chinese are not above simply lying. I have been surprised that people WITH NMR available in-house didn't think to check their material. I do NOT see European RC vendors checking - which would leave them wide open to being busted by their nation's law enforcement.

It has a relative called horse but I only have some rough formulas for this one, its a lot more like a standard opiate. You would need to understand some of the principles of what makes opiates active to get an idea of what is going on here
How about third removed cousin tarantula squid pig?

Well, even though I know shit about chemistry except that it is rooted in electromagnetism which I comprehend better it is obvious to me that this thread is gettin outa hand. While it was Dresden putting up pictures with names of what I can gather were his own fantasy molecules based on other known and naming them it was cute. Or maybe I am even wrong with that diagnosis. Maybe there were some real molecules without a "street name" and he was playful. I don't know what was the ratio of "real/discovered" vs "extrapolation from discovered" as I am in no way shape or form qualified to judge so I didn't investigate. But...I believe that this is starting to be like coxenormeus (maybe I missed few letters of the username) own thread that he got down in the lounge underground. Hope you guys sort this one out. I kinda like that Bluelight has it's base in the actual science that is helping people to make more informed decisions. I wish you luck and am outa here. Delete this comment whenever you feel appropriate as it is of no real value for this very important sub forum.

It's interesting that 4-phenylphenapromide (equally 4-phenylpropiram) overlay fentanyl PREFECTLY. Synthesis means they do not represent decent targets but they do overlay. So I presume bioisosteres of said phenyl will also wotk. If you place an -OH at the tertiary carbon adjacent to that 4-phenyl, you get an achiral compound as potent as beta-hydroxy fentanyl.

I forget how potent beta-hydroxy fentanyl is, but the compound I mention is x150M.

Anyone care to guess if their is an alkyl substitution of the piperidine ring that is like 3-methyl fentanyl? You see, whereas 3MF gives 4 enantiomers, this class would just give 2 isomers...

So totally guessing I think it's possible to get about x600M. More if you replace propanamide with other, more modern amides.

Well, even though I know shit about chemistry except that it is rooted in electromagnetism which I comprehend better it is obvious to me that this thread is gettin outa hand. While it was Dresden putting up pictures with names of what I can gather were his own fantasy molecules based on other known and naming them it was cute. Or maybe I am even wrong with that diagnosis. Maybe there were some real molecules without a "street name" and he was playful. I don't know what was the ratio of "real/discovered" vs "extrapolation from discovered" as I am in no way shape or form qualified to judge so I didn't investigate. But...I believe that this is starting to be like coxenormeus (maybe I missed few letters of the username) own thread that he got down in the lounge underground. Hope you guys sort this one out. I kinda like that Bluelight has it's base in the actual science that is helping people to make more informed decisions. I wish you luck and am outa here. Delete this comment whenever you feel appropriate as it is of no real value for this very important sub forum.
This comment is more important than you realize as of late.....

Another opiate hallucinogen...

LAD

Inspired by the infamous ingenuity of Dimma I've decided to make a bunch of my own chemical structures based on my theory of "proton tunneling"
The world can thank me later when these compounds eventually turn our world into the star trek like utopia it so sorely deserves....
4ecba95af2f5bfab0ec7c78d3dfe2320--symbols-languages.jpg

It's been made. Pubchem points to a list of controlled compounds containing it. The1-(4,7-Dimethoxy-2,3-dihydro-1H-inden-5-yl)propan-2-amine analogue (obviously with the extra 5-methoxy) is in the updated version of Pihkal as G-3.

From Shulgin's QSAR work, you don't get much 5HT2a affinity with just the 2-methoxy. The indaneamphetamine's, lacking the ⭕ also lack SERT affinity so you end up with a stimulant.

We worked on some that would evade MoDA and while the indane worked, the p-Me was better. Better because it's duration was shorter. Specifically we went with:

As you can see, we found that an N-pentane chain could be exchanged for an ethyl and then a benzene ring. So in fact it's a bioisostere of pyrovalerone. It may look a lot different, but really all that has changed is that part of the alkyl chain has been swapped with an aromatic. Some other aromatics also work.

Well, we tried placing an indane at the 3,4 of the left-hand benzene but it turned out to produce something with a DAT/NET balance and pharmokinetics that meant it wasn't as good. The p-Me is a perfect sacrificial moiety. The body can so easily oxidise it so it's duration is only about 2 hours.

Janitor inbound.

*Remember this thread is for posting random and farcical molecules. Please keep non-molecular images in a more suited forum, such as the lounge.*

Well there goes my 'Silhouettes of World War 2 Battleships'. That goes for my 'Exploded-view of the Ducatti 750cc Straight 6 Engine' as well, I suppose. And the 'Migration Paths of the Lonesome Pine' is up in smoke.

Thanks bird-bath - that's 24 minutes of my life I won't get back :)

its primarily a place to disclose information relating to things

I just cant pick up the thread from there 'the lounge'. It is all about a supporting argument or reference relating to the molecules I discuss here
Just make your own thread in "the lounge" or something.
You haven't posted a single molecule, just drawings and pictures that don't belong here.

1-(2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-di(methylthio)phenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

DIMMA
1-(2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-di(methylthio)phenyl)-2-aminopropane

1-(4-methoxy-3,5-di(methylthio)phenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

CYCLOBLACKOPS
1-(4-methoxy-3,5-di(methylthio)phenyl)-2-aminopropane

Last edited:
@Dimma
None of the things you post are even molecules, and the descriptions of them simply tie together chemistry terms with no relation to one another. Posting images of random things and websites completely unrelated to molecules or anything at all is not ok on this thread. This is the last informal time I will ask for this

1-(3-(methylthio)phenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

MARTHA
1-(3-(methylthio)phenyl)-2-aminopropane

I seriously doubt that's active, based on my experience with

1-(3-(methoxy)phenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

3-MeO-MA
1-(3-(methoxy)phenyl)-2-methylaminopropane

which was all but inactive @ 500 mg per os.

Status
Not open for further replies.