The Morning of Saturday has Come->{-Ateup Roll Kall

applesbliss

Bluelighter
How was UR Friday Nite?
Peace 'Yall
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

COLD ALONE IN BAD
frown.gif

Hey but heading out to Conn tonight for silly potty 3 so it's all good
smile.gif

Plurness
K

My friday night was incredible.
I went to Portal 3 at Simons here in Gville. And it was an awesome party, and i blew up harder than ever before. and even though the club had to close at 2 am, it was a PHAT party
------------------
JonathaN

Ooh ooh ooh me me me!! plur n hugz to all my fellow saturday afternoon sketchpads!!
wink.gif

Went to a kick-ass party last night here in London (ontario) and had an amaaaaazing time!
One of those mellow just chill with my friends kinda nights. Actually it was pretty awesome cuz me and one of my new friends totally bonded...that's one of the things I love best about xtc. An all-over happy lovey craaaaazy night! Hope everyone else's was just as good.
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

My friday kicked soo much ass! After work i went and got a tatoo! its a lil tribal peice with a blue marble in the middle of it, on the back of my neck. its soo cute, then i went to da bassment in Milwaukee and got lots of free stuff (i guess it was repayment time seince i have been so nice to people.)
I got a green nike and a y2k and a free rum and coke
smile.gif
I was rolling so hard! I danced like nuts and met alot of people, then I met up with this guy i met on x-mas and we went to his friends place afterwards (bassment only goes untill 2) and he gave me a codine (codine and e are a very weird, very good combo) and then i smoked lots of pot and went home at 7 in the morning.
Very good friday i must say, especally that i only paid 7 dollars to get in and everything i took was for free!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

Oh I had a nice drive to tally. I went to Audio Powers and saw Trip Theory, they are very nice too, I ate my white cupid and blew up hard then went straight ass sober and danced all night. I met the coolest kids out there. Had a blast.