• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The meaning of all existences

MajorBong

Bluelighter
This depends a lot on the true physicalities of nature. The main idea of concern is does it form with random selection of forces?

With random selection of forces individual souls in nature would become contrasted. This would lead to a situation of first to sentient power.

This first to sentient power through random selection could easily lead to a great "doom" fall.

It is likely that nearly everything without sentient power would become some kind of victim.

A large ratio of the nature would become the worst kind of victim, the kind that suffers in a certain level of eternal torture.

Part of the divine master plan would include keeping nearly all of those selected for eternal torture in an ultimate doom storage between assignments in torture games.

Ultimate doom is the worst possible bad sensory experience.

What kind of other assignments do you think God would give, other than eternal pain?

Last edited:
what about the idea that "meaning" is something humans invented without any meaning in the actual physical reality? I think it is more comforting to believe that the universe is indifferent.

I'm pretty sure I'm doomed to limitless pain. I believe it within the capabilities of sentience to favor itself and torture others in ultimate doom, the worst possible bad sensory experience.

This would likely happen to a large ratio of the non-sentient souls in a contrasted nature environment (random selection).

Well people have Free choice..and so when something happens..most people way the pros and cons of their experience...so that you can always come up with a measure..and that itself is a meaning of existence..its similar to saying I have a thought..and so therefore thus will happen and so on..

What encompasses a negative sensory experience to you?

Last edited:
Im closer to Nietze's thoughts. Our existanse doesn't have a meaning, but we can make one for our selves.