• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

The Keeb Man

Keebs

Bluelighter
Hello! You can call me, "Keebs". I have heard of this site mentioned through google, the shroomery and from various friends. I am a former student who is currently living in Alberta, Canada.

There isn't much I can really say about myself, except drug use through my life. I have tried and experimented with many, (many) different types of drugs from smoking weed to sniffing OxyContin and would like to go through a few more.

I don't have much meaning into my drug use. I do them for all the wrong reasons, like to have a fun time, or because they're avaliable. I have recently tried to start cutting back but now that I have much more disposable income you can definately expect to see me around.

Anyways, I've read the rules and the F.A.Q.'s so all that's left if for you to say, "Hallo!". ;)

^ good on you for reading the FAQ and the guidelines, props :)

Welcome to Bluelight Keebs.

That is classic...."I don't have much meaning to my drug use, I use them for all the wrong reasons"....like a D.A.R.E. poster child :) Welcome to the place where most of us are in the same boat you are.....Bluelight :)