• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The flavour of Oxycodone.

carbonhalo

Bluelighter
This subject I find confusing.
I always triple wash my oxynorm to get it into a syringe, then lick the spoon.
Since the only other ingredient is microcrystalline cellulose which seems to have no taste I've always assumed the remainder is Oxycodone hydrochloride.
However on occasion I've had substitutes ( endone tab/ generic tab) which also contain the hydrochloride salt.
Oxynorm has a strong and easily identified bitter flavour.
In contrast, generic tabs have virtually no flavour and Endone has a faint garlic taste
I can understand the other flavours in Endone could mask the taste of oxy but don't understand the absence of taste in the generic.
The last gram of H I purchased also had little taste.

I must say I'm impressed with the sensitivity and dynamic range of the tastebud.
Since childhood I've always liked the flavour of aspirin, and I always chew my daily low dose and now my body has taught itself to like the taste of oxynorm.

Maybe my taste buds are as screwy (no....be kind to myself..."bespoke") as the rest of my body.

Comment sought.

When I'm getting pills from a source I've found reliable thenintend to just use a taste test. Diazepam/alpraz/clonazepam etc all have very different tastes. Doesn't tell my the dose of potential other chemicals used to cut for effect, but if they're here, and I'm rattling, wedinos comes after the taste test.

Bad HR btw, but i don't know anyone whose doing to buy pills in wd's and wait 5-10 days for a test. Teate test is second best, so get acquainted with your pills folks.

Can you shoot today's oxycodone I remember mbox days

AFAIK yes, but the likelihood of your oxys being fake is massive nowadays, sadly. Most often they're analogues of fent.
If you're in the USA then you should avoid oxy or H unless prescribed the former, second entirely.
Sad state of affairs but it seems like, in USA, if you're buying any opiate stronger than Vicodin, you're likely to end up with a dangerous mix cut with fentanyl analogous.
Even then, if you're getting OP oxy, they're àbuse proof, and are more trouble than they're worth.