• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Bridge and Workaholics

XombiMan

Greenlighter
OK...So am I the only one waiting for a new season of The Bridge? fuckin loved that show and I found a new favorite song from it called The Lamb by Little Scream...check it out you'll dig it...ALSO,, haven't checked out any of the new workaholics yet..hopefully they're tight butt hole...input please..any..

The Bridge, from what I saw, was really good. Pretty interesting, odd couple detectives.
I only saw 4 episodes before I had a computer issue and haven't picked it back up. I need to get back to it before the new season.

Hell yea its a great show :) very interesting and eccentric indeed with crazy unexpected plot twists. I highly recommend watching the rest of the season its well worth it lol

Hopefully the Bridge will really find it's voice in season 2. In season 1 it seemed like it was beholden to its Bulgarian precursor.

The last two episodes, after they snatched the killer, really drove it home for me. I became invested in it. That's saying a lot, because I hate hate hate hate hate cops.

I also wish more women were as direct as Dolly (Carrie?) with their sexual appetites. Instead of dithering in your peripheral vision hoping to get picked up. Aspergers should catch on more.