• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Thread v3 - Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum?

I am just working here!

If someone has question of 3-FPM, my duty is to help with that.
It was about sticking a glass pipette in their ass in 2016. You are a little late, and the question was about sticking a glass pipe in their ass. You got a time machine to give advice on sticking glass pipes in someone's ass?

"is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum" is just nickname for "the 3-fpm thread v3".

Notice article "the" in the name of thread. This is THE 3-fpm thread. There is no other 3-fpm thread revealed in quick search. So, we will go with this. Apparently it is close to euro-africans heart because the thread exists in this forum, I don't know. This is the most correct thread for bulk of 3-fpm related questions. I am not going to remove or move the most fresh one, but help with the issue in hand.

"is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum" is just nickname for "the 3-fpm thread v3".

Notice article "the" in the name of thread. This is THE 3-fpm thread. There is no other 3-fpm thread revealed in quick search. So, we will go with this. Apparently it is close to euro-africans heart because the thread exists in this forum, I don't know. This is the most correct thread for bulk of 3-fpm related questions. I am not going to remove or move the most fresh one, but help with the issue in hand.
They wanted to know about sticking a pipette in their rectum, read the thread, it was about rectally using the drug in 2016. They went on to explain why they were interested in shoving it their ass.
Read the initial question, from 2016.
The reasons are given why he wants to rectally use this drug and if a glass pipe would be OK. This is about a guy wondering about using his butt to deliver the drug, read the first post. He explains why other ROA are not good and wants to know in 2016 if using a glass pipe and his butt is ok, read the whole post.

And it then further expanded all over the place. I rest my case. If you have anything else about the legitimity of the question of Innerpeace in this thread*, I suggest you talk about it with senior moderator or axe battler. If you are intending to debate about it here, I will most probably delete that post, because we are talking about 3-fpm (which I don't know anything about).

*Which might or might not be about dosing quarter of 3-fpm subcutaneously, I have no idea.

Try looking at psychonaut wiki for dosing info. You were right, 1 post in 6 years