TDS The 2024 Suicide Support Group

Got way off topic a while back bud. I wish someone would just start an I’m Bored or Lonesome thread, rather than have threads go off topic as they so often do.

As a matter of interest:

By a show of hands how many that have posted on this thread have asked (possibly even privately) the two members that appear to have suicidal thoughts exactly what their problems are and if there's anything that can be done for them (this as opposed to only publicly grandstanding, for want of a better phrase, on this thread) (and I say that with the utmost respect as there are members that have posted on this thread that I do indeed respect and very much too)? There's no need to publicly answer (to me) (and frankly no reason to even respond to this post of mine). I'm just making a point which (hopefully) those that have posted here will understand, not be offended by, and will not get defensive nor belligerent. Call it food for thought if you like.

Unfortunately it's not something that I am in a position to do i.e. it would in all probability be counter-productive for me to do the same (I make this clear lest I be deemed to be judgmental and disingenuous).

You are definitely bringing something up that all of us are guilty of.
When someone at work talks about a dying grandmother, we pretend to care and on some smart level we do but not really.
It's not socially acceptable to not care but it is the social norm.
Most people don't care. That's why we're on drugs. Either a product of caring or a product of uncaring.
We are all damaged but we can all help each other, we just don't

My cousin killed himself a month and a half ago... I had NO idea he was hurting ao bad. Be shot himself in the head. His celebration of life was beautiful. The love was overwhelming. Heartbreaking.
Holy shit.
He was so damn awesome. Reaching out (not just AS depressed folks but) toward those who suffer mental illness is so important. And, that’s almost everyone. It’s important to extend love as much as possible, I mean this in the purest way so don’t twist my words, haha.
I think about dying all the time. And that’s why I stay connected. Because I also want desperately to be free - and I don’t think that’s dying. Not like that anyway.
My huuuuuumble opinion and thought/s right meow. 🦄

You are definitely bringing something up that all of us are guilty of.
When someone at work talks about a dying grandmother, we pretend to care and on some smart level we do but not really.
It's not socially acceptable to not care but it is the social norm.
Most people don't care. That's why we're on drugs. Either a product of caring or a product of uncaring.
We are all damaged but we can all help each other, we just don't
I would ssy that largely, as a "mean", not feeling cared for, is a huge contributive factor when it comes to addictive, compulsive and psychologically dependant drug use.

I think I "care" myself, even if it is effectively an act, because I genuinely think it will help others.

But I don't do it for a CV or expect any halo to appear round my head. So in a way it is arguably true selflessness.

Just drinking sone WoW kava now after a jar of some really asskicking Vanuatu Waka!

Which one of yourAfflictions do you have control of? Work on that one. If you’re dissatisfied with your parents, exercise eat right. The amphetamine diet doesn’t look good past a certain point, and you’ll pass that point I promise you. Do you think you’re stupid? Then become learned. There is no easy answer no magic pill you get out of this life what you put into it if you’re lucky and the stars lineup just right

I was diagnosed with ADHD as a 6 year old.

So basically I should just give up on having any type of life?

Thanks lol.

Any more advice?
Hi. My simple advice which I feel compared to share now, and I always try and remember to remind others and myself of this...

One of the very best ways to copw with hard living circumstances- is to focus onnbeing thankful! We take too much for granted. If we could learn to appreciate all of the little positive things we take for granted in life, we could be so much happier, more accepting, and less distressed.

I am not blind. I don't need a wheelchair. I am not deaf. I have so much going for me still, despite my high level of sufferring.

But I too take it all for granted. Just to be able to breathe comfortably itself, is in my opinion- the best drug in the world.

So I say to everyone, let's just work onnbeing thankful and learning to recognize the positive things in pur lives which we take for granted.

And always hold hope for the future. You really really never know how things are destined to turn out, and almost surely rarely how we envisage and expect.

And just for giggles, what is the best treatment for ADHD?
Microdosing psychedellics may actually help. Mostly sub-perceptual doses of LSD or Psilocybin mushrooms are used, like 10 micrograms of LSD, or 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms.

I mean I understand that, I am thankful for a lot of things.

But that does not change the fact that I have a condition that is very difficult to cope with and when I try and get it dealt with I am not given shit for help.

I basically cannot get ahead no matter what I do it seems.

And then I have this religious freak spreading his BS on here, like anyone needs that.
Mate, please believe me I can empathize. Living with me long term Lyme disease and severest allergies, no immune system and permannet multiple respiratory infections, chronic fatigue, and so much more....

I get no help from the mainstream at all. Only failings, denial and persecution.

I seek help for my conditions from alternative health treatments.

The Psilocybin mushroom protocol I am talking of above- there is a combination with other supplements, incredibly good for the brain and mind, like Lion's Mane mushroom, plus more natural super medicinal compounds I think.

Anyway, the practice or regime is very healing, repairing, correcting to the brain, nervpus system, and mind and emotions.

My own case, I am extremely intolerant to virtually all supplements, however natural and healing. I'm unable to take any single supplement on that protocol,,even the Psilcybin mushrooms.

It is called The Stamens Protocol I believe.

I feel there is a good chance it could help reset ypur brain, imrpove you ability to see solutions and genera mental and cognitive functioning, as well as emotional and behaviourial aspects.

Ok, so I really need something that has been proven to work.

I don’t have time to mess around with shit that only might work.

And I have no idea where I would even get LSD.
All you have is time kiddo. And yes, I’ve used meth 3/4 of my life. Its a road you don’t want to travel, I promise.
As to your reference to rape, consider the times. His laws for the Israelites gave women more rights than most women of that era. By marrying, the man was responsible for her care until death. And if he refused, he was executed.

Yea, I mean the reason I am so angry is that my psychiatrist sees no issue with offering me Ambien, which I have said in the past I’ve abused (maybe he forgot tho, but still...).

Then he had me on a fuck ton of benzos until I attempted suicide with them. Then I got ripped off cold turkey.

Like, if he is looking out for my heath, he sucks at it.
Mate, the system is designed to be our enemy. One way to deal with frustration is to lower your expectations. They are not trained to get us well rather the opposite and all of the genuine potential healing methods and remedies and therapies etc have been deliberately suppressed and held back or at least are expensive and private only if you're lucky enough to discover a competent therapist.

I can relate to every single thing you have said and described. I have battled with extreme frustration and anger learning very deeply about the extent and origin and purpose of this oppression and effectively attack on us via the establishment which is pretending to be there to help us to recover and be well.

This is why educating ourselves and becoming aware and seeking our own avenues of treatment and healing which nature and innovative alternative therapy is offering in remarkable abundance really is absolutely necessary when you are sick.

For important information, visit :

Well Audiobook, in a text you will read this. Don't try to knit this Faustian world -- just make yourself happy with whatever rocks ur boat and ur good to fly. Remember, sky's the limit.

Well Audiobook, in a text you will read this. Don't try to knit this Faustian world -- just make yourself happy with whatever rocks ur boat and ur good to fly. Remember, sky's the limit.
I hope so. I'm still sky high on LSD and I don't really want to be higher than the sky lol!

Nice positive input. And I was forgetting hell if meth possibly is anything like crack cocaine it can make some people a little cranky and I don't mean that in a critical sense but in certain people it can bring out a certain cynical or nasty trait.

I just have to find a Doctor that is not a incompetent shit head.

I mean I found a therapist who is kinda helping me and says she doesn’t think I am actually mentally ill.

But I don’t know how much therapy will help.
I waited 1 year list for CBT which finally came up in April, but has beem canvelled and postponed since. I don"t want telephone appointments, I really need a face-to-face situation to get any real benefit out of it.

So I'm just kind of holding in there for the meantime and hoping that it will be possible for me to access this therapy at the right time.

Friendly reminder folks: this is a suicide support thread. I find it extraordinary that I should therefore need to point out that crude insensitivity, 'tough love', petty mindedness, judgemental attitudes and hostility are absolutely NOT appropriate and will not be tolerated. If you feel you can't bother to be supportive towards others, or have nothing positive or genuinely constructive to say, then please do not get involved at all.

Cheers!

I’m almost out of Ritalin so at the moment anxious.

My current psychiatrist is a shit head who is not happy I went off the antipsychotics even tho I am doing fine so until I can find another psych provider I am fucked.

Unless caffeine pills or some OTC shit like that helps IDK how I am gonna make it for the rest of the semester.

I am seriously considering dropping out of college and becoming a meth whore or some shit like that (not even joking).
I'll PM you, ok?