THANK GOD BLUELIGHT IS BACK!!

Ashke

Bluelighter
Wow, you seriously do not realize how much you are addicted to this site until it goes away for fricken days on end! Work is so boring without you guys!!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

I saw your topic Ashke and you tottallly read my mind
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I cant believe how much I have been jonesen (have no idea how to spell that) But anywho i have missed my bluelight and I am glad your back....
Hope that celebrate it had a wonderful christmas.....and hope for a blown up New Years EvE....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace....RuRu

You guys are SO right! I'm in Florida right now (vacationing with the fam), and I couldn't be more bored. I haven't been able to get on for like 2 days, and I can't even count how many times I've tried! I was about to poke my own eyes out! (not really)Well, I'm just glad Bluelight is back!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Damnit, its JONESIN'....JONESIN' damnit!!! Shit, I can't stand people who don't know how to spell JONESIN', and don't forget the fuckin apostrephe (I have no idea how to spell thatLOL
biggrin.gif
) at the end. Jesus man, its people like RURU who fuck this world up!!!! Let this be a lesson to all of you, don't misspell JONESIN' damnit!!!!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
hafugginha...LOL. Seriously tho, I was like WTF!! IS IT GONE?!? But now its back, and its time to have fun again (w/ the Bluelight Fam). Well, have a KICK ASS NYE!!! I will have all of you w/ me in Spirit, and I will dedicate my first rolly-polly
biggrin.gif
to all of you people here at BL. HAVE A FUNNY TIME ON NYE...LOL
biggrin.gif
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

Yeah,Im with Ashke,
damn yeah im addicted.Ahh thank god im not the only one.I even reconfigured my net settings.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Oh,Im so glad its back!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

HORAY...
Hope everybody is having a good holiday.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Me too, Me too, Me too...
In bed and not able to get on bluelight sucked... but my recovery will be better now that blulight is back..
PLUR always
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

I missed you guys. Mwwwaaah!
Much love,
------------------
xoxo
flux

Yea thank God the Bluelight is back but whats with all these errors!
Error 503 Service Unavailable