• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing Question: opiates

ShoutIdent

Greenlighter
I picked up some pharmaceuticals that I was suspicious of and decided to test. The pills were Percocet and contain Oxycodone and Acetaminophen.

I have one source, an A333 which I am fairly certain is legitimate so I decided to test it first. The results are here: https://i.imgur.com/sM3g8je.png

The suspicious source are these yellow Percocet 10/325’s. The edges are cracked and they break apart very easily. Seen here: https://i.imgur.com/5DrEMlQ.png

The testing results seem much different from the A333 and I am curious to know if it’s normal to have different pharmaceuticals, despite having the same contents, test so differently?

It's probably just different binders making the reactions alil different .

They both look like they contain oxycodone.

So I took some of the yellow ones and didn't feel much of anything which prompted me to test again. Upon testing I only saw a dark yellow reaction, no green or olive to be seen. Very strange. This was from a different pill from the same batch.

I wonder what the likelihood is of fake pills being mixed in with real. They all look the same. It's driving me nuts.

The a333 is a cheap off brand, it is acidametaphin with oxycodine. My mother takes them for her hip replacement. She used to get 15 mlg oxycodine. They quit prescribing her that because of all the fucking junky pill shoppers fucking it up for the people who are actually in pain. Its all trash really but if you can't live without it truly.. The a333 is a shit brand I would pay more or request the round yellow ones that have a v on them. She seems to need them more often with the a333. And not with the yellow v. She doesn't want to take them all together, but needs them. And her having to take so much Tylenol.. Acidametaphin is not good. It's sad that older sick people that need this are being persecuted because of doctor shopping dope heads.