• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing Molly without kit...

glowshowmaster

Greenlighter
If i don't have a kit to test some molly i am thinking of getting here soon what are some of the characteristics that i need to look for when i go to look at it i have only did molly once before but it came from a reliable source and i am not too sure about it .....

You can lessen the chance of it being shite though

Like if it was glowing green it'd be a good idea not to take it

I've heard MDMA is a purplish/brownish colour, but never had it so cant give ya much info.. someone here will tho :D

^ Looks don't matter so much, the only way to know is by testing.

Testing Molly without kit......

.....is not possible, unless you have access to a Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS is the common abbreviation).

Sorry.

I've seen molly that was white, and I've seen molly that was brown. The brown stuff wasn't chemically washed properly/thoroughly enough to get the impurities/production waste (like MDP2P and Piperonal, et. all) out. To the best of my knowledge, pure molly that's manufactured correctly should have two properties to it; It should be: A. - Crystalline in nature, and B. Pure white. NO EXCEPTIONS.

But you won't really know without a testing kit. Take it from the people who've spoken so far, as well as myself. Don't take chances. The aforementioned information about the properties of the substance in question are irrelevant without you testing it

Here's a link to a good testing kit. (EZ-TEST Complete)

http://www.eztest.com

Coupon code for 20% off: BLUELIGHT

the other option is DanceSafe

http://www.dancesafe.org

....know before you drop. Be safe!

Last edited:
The best MDMA I ever had was 3 little translucent crystals weighing 1.02g.

Pure MDMA certainly isn't brown/purple in colour. The brown flecks are generally because of impurities and improper washing, as waterheart776 said.

There was a lot of "pink" MD going about. The stuff that wasn't speed was just coloured with food colouring.

It's the same for the "Rhino ket" that was going about. If your powder is a funny colour, it's either been artificially coloured, or it's a sign of impurities.

Color can also be a residual effect from the medium of transportation used for the larger mdma crystals. In Europe I've heard of larger crystals getting transported in coffee grinds and other such materials, which may then impart color onto the crystals. Moral of the story: color doesn't matter. Get a testing kit.

FiveBucksFool said:
Color can also be a residual effect from the medium of transportation used for the larger mdma crystals. In Europe I've heard of larger crystals getting transported in coffee grinds and other such materials, which may then impart color onto the crystals. Moral of the story: color doesn't matter. Get a testing kit.

Interesting! Thanks, man. Similiarly, the logo on a pill doesn't matter.. All the same, getting a testing kit would be the best bet.

Hmmm....transporting crystals in coffee grounds might make for a "speedy" delivery....LOL (bad pun...I know....couldn't resist);)

Glad to see you posting in here! We can always use people "in the know"!

Last edited:
Molly flavored coffee...interesting! :D

As others have said, colors mean nothing and can come from improper washing of the chemical all the way to being stored with coffee grinds. Get a testing kit...you'll know if it's any good just by using the Marquis...look for bubbling/fizzing. ;)