• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing Kits.

blah_blah1991

Bluelighter
Hey I have been doing some research into some testing kits and I am thinking of buying an E.Z COMPLETE test kit.

There are some things i don't understand, the first test "mandelin" tests for MDxx/SPEED/KATEMINE.

What if the pill contains more then one?

The 2nd reagent "marquis" searches for MDxx/SPEED/2C-B/DOB/DOI/DXM again what if there is more the one of these substances?

The third reagent is "simon's" now i don't get this reagent how does it work?

I also don't get the robatopes reagent.

The final reagent the "Mecks" reagent 2CT/DXM/MDxx.

Now what if a pill contained MDA/MDMA/METH what would you get from the pill tester.

Thanks for the info.

From what I have been told the darkest color will overpower the other colors or there will be a mix of colors. I was also told that the reaction for MDxx will be slower if it is mixed with something. If you do get a kit get the entire thing, More than one test is better than one and it will confirm your tests. Like, lets say you test your pill with the Marquis Regent and it comes out the color you want then you test it with the Mecke Regent and it turns The color you don't want, that means there is DXM in it which the reaction can look similar on the Marquis Regent, so it is best to have two. I poasted a similar question on here called testing bad pills and I got a really good answer you might want to take a look at it. Hope this helped

Last edited: