• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

test results NEED HELP ASAP!!!!

lilczey

Bluelighter
****if anyone thinks this should move please do so i just want to get some answers****

ok i got some dark blue dolphins wit some white specs in them.....

i tested them when i got them before i left the guys house

when i dropped the mecke onto the plate i dropped it next to the scrapings and pushed the scrapings into the mecke wit a razor blade....

the results weren't immediate it turned a black but a red before the black....in about less then 3 mins.

my question is that the redding wat does it mean.???... And these results show a mdxx substance correct?? or is the whole test bad because of the razor coming in contact wit the mecke

my guess is that its got a low mdxx count and it just turned red because of the razor....

these are the pills

NSFW:
pills.jpg

these are the results

testresults.jpg

Last edited:
mecke came up with that brownish red? In the chart for mecke it doesn't even have a color like that.... now if that were a marquis or mandelin regent, it would mean meth or ketamine... and I'm pretty sure 3 minutes is a very long time for such a color change. I just tested some purple LV's and it turned brown/orange instantly and about 5-8 seconds later turned completly purple black. So the whole change happened in about 12 seconds or so...

So basically, I have no clue what that reaction means. But im a beginner too, just got my kit.

Mecke

2C-I Immediate reaction to a reddish brown similar to drying blood
2C-T-21 Dark blood red which turns to an imperial purple over 30 seconds

Maybe any of these? I know you said it went black/dark purple then to red then ultimately back to dark purple/black, but these are the only ones with the Mecke regent that even had a color of brown/red in them... idk though.

But it def. seems like there's some MDxx in them...

thats wat i am hoping....the reaction is very strange i have never had this kind of reaction......

i have tested a few pills too i am still a noob working with any kind of test kit........

I'm pretty sure its mdxx and my friend who owns the test kit said that too......

cuz it was really black before anything i change what i said it was black before red and i kept scraping it into it and it turned red

AFAIK, you should only pay attention to the immediate color change, not what it looks like after it sits for 3 minutes. I am not an expert on chemicals but I think that there is some oxidation that goes on when the reagent is exposed to air. (Where is phase_dancer when you need them?) :)

I'd be very careful touching any object to reagents. I don't drop/push my shavings into the reagent, I drop the reagent on top of the shavings. That way I don't have to worry about my results be contaminated by a blade, ect.

You may want to test those again if you can, lilczey. Can you retest, take a pic & post the results here? :)

saddly i can't retest i don't have them..... i didn't even think about retesting thats a good idea i will when i get the chance again cuz these are around

they are a good distance away....... Thats why i made this thread to get some answers before i make another trip.........

my friend said it was just cuz of the knife and they are fine just a low mdxx count....

cuz it did turn black as soon as i droped the mecke on it.... i mean take out the red and that is good results right????

That tester kit is older as well, so the regent is slightly brown/reddish so I think that is what the color is around the actual darker spot where the mdxx actually is.

^^^^^ i really have seen a green like a olive color when there is nothing in the pills.... (( with the snow-men ))

like when u drop the regent with out anything just by its self its a dark green color.... maybe brown but no red well atleast from what i have seen...