Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Terrorvision

paranoid android

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
Has anyone else seen this awesomely cheesy 80's movie? It's about a alien that comes through the satellite tv and eats a family. It's one of my fav 80's movies

Na but this artist I used to go see back some years named Figure would do this thing called Terrorvision where the background of his sets were all scenes from horror movies. This combined with his style of using old horror movie samples and a general “scary” vibe to the music made for an interesting time. He probably stole the name from that movie.

-GC

I have heard of it, but never seen it. The 1980s sure had a lot of interesting, yet underappreciated horror movies.

Have you ever seen The Deadly Spawn?

Back in the day, video stores had attractive, big rental boxes in their own sections based on whatever genre they represented. Of course, being so young, I had to tell my dad that, "it's not that bad" in order to view this 18 rated movie. :D

Shocker and The Horror Show are kind of the same film, as they came out at roughly the same time, and have a similar plot about a killer who gets the chair, then returns to taunt people supernaturally.

You get people saying that Ghoulies and Critters copied Gremlins, but I don't think that's true.