• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Terra Nova

ricardo08

Bluelighter
Thought some people might be interested in this show. Premiering September 26th.

Wikipedia said:
The show begins in the year 2149, a time when all life on planet Earth is threatened with extinction (suggested in trailers to be due to dwindling worldwide air quality and overpopulation). In an effort to save the human race, scientists develop a time machine allowing people to travel 85 million years back in time to prehistoric Earth. The Shannon family (father Jim, his wife Elisabeth, and their three children Josh, Maddy and Zoe) join the tenth pilgrimage of settlers to Terra Nova, the first human colony on the other side of the temporal doorway. However, they are unaware that the colony is in the middle of a group of carnivorous dinosaurs.

First Look Trailer

IMDb

Spielberg seems to be cranking it out recently... first series of falling skys has only just finished....

a rating of 7.3.. doubt i'll bother with it

I'm going to check out the first episode tonight. 90% of reviews I've read about this though have been negative, which is a shame as the concept is pretty cool.

I dunno... I dig it for what it is so far. I initially thought this show could really, really suck... but it hasn't as of yet

but damn, I feel like I've been had. right after that first post of mine in this thread, I sit down to watch Episode 2... and I found it very lacking. initially, I thought this series is either going to be really good, or really bomb.... and it seems to me like the first (double episode) was really good... and the second one a bomb

i might contiue watching since i have monday nights off... but i'm kind of waiting for it to take off. it feels kind of hollow though. it doesnt make me care.

its gonna be shit, speilberg seems to have lost his touch. the "The Pacific" had nothing on band of brothers either, was a bit disappointing. band of brothers was fucking amazing