Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Technolgy cannot save a persons soul?

discountsnow

Bluelighter
I do not believe God is technology.

God is the one that has given us 11 straight predictions, 2000 years ago into the future. There is only one chance in 8x10 to the 63rd power, or 80 with 63 zeros after it that such a thing could happen.

It is God that predicted that Israel would become a nation again.
It is God that warned us China would one day proclaim a standing army of 200 million.
It was God would told us that someday we would be marked to buy and sell.
It is God who has told us how the Israel would be hated, and he has even provide the countries that will take the battle to Israel someday.

On a personal note. I have known of the battle to be fought against Israel for many years now it always seemed like something way out there. However since we invaded Iraq, the events since we have been there, and now the last two months in the middle east confirms for me that God's plan is not a joke. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.
This is what I see, have learned, and believe. I understand if you do not see it this way.

I share this as information not to disrespect how someone else believes.

^You cite this 8x10 to the 63rd without giving a source for how it such a thing was calculated. In any event your assertions would derail the thread you put them in if allowed to stay there so I'm plucking it out as its own thread. to be its own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, god. i know someone irl like this.

the question of whether subjective conscious experience can be manufactured by human "synthesized" technology is a fascinating one. but i think OP is going in another direction with his post. ;)

God is the one that has given us 11 straight predictions, 2000 years ago into the future. There is only one chance in 8x10 to the 63rd power, or 80 with 63 zeros after it that such a thing could happen.

It is God that warned us China would one day proclaim a standing army of 200 million.
It is God who has told us how the Israel would be hated, and he has even provide the countries that will take the battle to Israel someday.

On a personal note. I have known of the battle to be fought against Israel for many years now it always seemed like something way out there. However since we invaded Iraq, the events since we have been there, and now the last two months in the middle east confirms for me that God's plan is not a joke. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.
This is what I see, have learned, and believe. I understand if you do not see it this way.

Too bad all of this action becomes hollow if your God doesn't exist. You start to realize it wasn't "God" who gave you any of those predictions, but men. And I don't recall ever reading about china in christian literature.

Sorry,

who but who the hell is God and who exactly is us?

Last edited:
No one knows when, as a thief in the night

In the bible the Book of The Revelation chapter 9:14-16 describe the battle which will be waged. 200 million man army from the east. China has that army today.
They are east of Israel.
Isaiah chapter 49:12 again references the army from the east.
There is unlimited information on this entire subject of the the prophesies in the Bible and there fulfillment.

Who is God? God is the one that created man, and from that man He created woman, which means you are us. This is all made very plain in His Word.

This has always been a very important truth for me. I believe God is who He claims to be. Why would God create a people and not demand that they worship Him and Him only? Why did God give each of us a free will? Why did He do this?

Here are some interesting prophesies made 2000 years ago.
The coming together of the old Roman Empire, it has already reformed.
Who would attack Israel? Iran, Russia, the armies from the east.
The Bible speaks to the widespread use of narcotics, Rev 9:21, the increase supply and demand for narcotics is not by chance, it was fore known.
The Bible says wars and rumors of war, Famines, earthquakes, and that the world would possess the weapons to destroy itself, Mark 13:20, Rev 6:8, Zech 14: 8.12.
Israel would one day become a nation again, May 14, 1948, Ezek 38:8.
This prophecy in the bible is now fulfilled, what is left to happen?
In my opinion you do not want to be here to find out.

In the bible the Book of The Revelation chapter 9:14-16 describe the battle which will be waged. 200 million man army from the east. China has that army today.
They are east of Israel.
Isaiah chapter 49:12 again references the army from the east.
There is unlimited information on this entire subject of the the prophesies in the Bible and there fulfillment.

Who is God? God is the one that created man, and from that man He created woman, which means you are us. This is all made very plain in His Word.

This has always been a very important truth for me. I believe God is who He claims to be. Why would God create a people and not demand that they worship Him and Him only? Why did God give each of us a free will? Why did He do this?

Here are some interesting prophesies made 2000 years ago.
The coming together of the old Roman Empire, it has already reformed.
Who would attack Israel? Iran, Russia, the armies from the east.
The Bible speaks to the widespread use of narcotics, Rev 9:21, the increase supply and demand for narcotics is not by chance, it was fore known.
The Bible says wars and rumors of war, Famines, earthquakes, and that the world would possess the weapons to destroy itself, Mark 13:20, Rev 6:8, Zech 14: 8.12.
Israel would one day become a nation again, May 14, 1948, Ezek 38:8.
This prophecy in the bible is now fulfilled, what is left to happen?
In my opinion you do not want to be here to find out.

you are a huge retard bible thumper

In my opinion you do not want to be (but I am)here to find out.

0511-0904-0419-5876_Teenage_Boy_Eating_Popcorn_While_Watching_a_3D_Film_clipart_image.jpg

HomerEatingPopcorn.jpg

Dear God, let the games begin!

Last edited: