TDS Has A New Moderator!!!!!!!!

Yes :D I'm so happy that somebody as awesome as herbavore got mod. Welcome to the team.

<3 <3 <3

Hooray Herbavore. I hope your new staff position brings life, compassion, and communication. Your ability to reach out to others even in your time of difficulty, which brought you to our community, is commendable and beyond. I read your posts with great interest always. You will make an awesome colleague to an awesome team. You found BL in a time of need for answers.

I couldn't think of a better addition.

You are already a leader.

<3

Beautifully worded and so sincere. I'm glad as I am always so inspired by these kinds of posts. It gives me faith in the human race when I can sometimes lose it entirely.

Beautiful <3

<3 <3 <3

Hooray Herbavore. I hope your new staff position brings life, compassion, and communication. Your ability to reach out to others even in your time of difficulty, which brought you to our community, is commendable and beyond. I read your posts with great interest always. You will make an awesome colleague to an awesome team. You found BL in a time of need for answers.

I couldn't think of a better addition.

You are already a leader.

<3

Congratulations and welcome to the TDS mod team herby!!! So delighted to have you on board, and I'm very excited to be working with you :) <3

Couldnt have been a better person than you to fill TDS mod shoes<3
Congrats and thanks for bein here<3

I am so glad that Herbavore got the moderator position. She is a really good asset to the already awesome TDS staff. I love her posts, they are truly inspiring. I know she is going to be a great leader. She already was the part without the position, it's just now official. :)

Such unanimous agreement that Herbavore is the perfect person for the post! Congrats once again!