• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tale end of a bender

Ibbaxnim

Greenlighter
I meant to put this in the dark side forum, sorry

Im coming down off of a ridiculous amount of provigil - the one stimulant I still take and up until yesterday was extremely careful with for years. Addiction history with amphetamines, all that. It?s a long story but going off provigil isn?t an option as its the least harmful drug in the class of drugs used to treat my sleep disorder.

Im incredibly anxious both from the come down and from the reality sinking in that I?m gonna have to clean up my act or go back to rehab. It doesn?t help that in my binge I bought a ton of provigil and it?s all on its way. I believe, for me, I am able to manage taking provigil. I did it for years and just had a bad trigger and wasnt careful enough with myself. But holy shit its scary. I dont want to go to sleep, i dont want my energy to be gone, i dont want my brain to be extra depressed immediately after quitting my overtaking. Im in the psych ward every few months for depression so fucking with my brain like this wasnt the best idea.

Luckily I do have some Xanax (like 3 pills, not enough to abuse or get hooked on) that I hope will ease the emotional pain.

I really hope I can comment on this thread tomorrow morning and say I slept. I cant guarantee it bc my impulse control has gone to shit with this binge, but Im gonna really, really try.

Last edited:
This is completely unnecessary but the fact that I titled this ?tale end? instead of ?tail end? is driving me crazy

Your body needs to rest and get nutrients or you will go crazy.

I know, and I fucked up and am up again tonight. Have to keep trying to get to the prescribed amount even if it?s discouraging.

If you have access to a blender, put everything you would eat in there and blend it. This method has saved my life many times when I was not in the mood to eat anything. Chocolate syrup or honey or your choice of sauce will make it taste better.

Get some rest man, who cares about taking that dose.