• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tablets stuck in my throat again..

Angelicka

Ex-Bluelighter
I had 5 cocodomal tablets so 150 mg tablets and they just started to kick in as I'm typing this funnily enough lol anyway I think one or two is still stuck in my throat because I can feel a lump their I've tried swallowing food really hard and I think that helped but I can still feel a lump is it possible that I just feel like they are stuck but they have gone down?

Did you take them all at the same time?

I mean, they'll get in your system one way or another. Maybe won't be as hard a hit, but they'll slowly dissolve.

Excuse me fubar want to know why my tablets feel like they are getting stuck in my throat and maybe if anyone else has the same problem to? Why is that stupid?

It's not the tablets that are stuck in your throat matey, it's the massive amount of bullshit you've been spewing forth recently... ;)

Look I'm new here im sorry if I failed to abide by the bluelight code of conduct but I'm asking a serious question here it's unpleasant having a lump feeling in my neck after swallowing tablets it's also concerning.

It may irritate your throat if your swallowing multiple tablets, yet another reason to CWE...

Try breaking them in half and swallowing one at a time

Also, if anyone has a problem, keep it decent or, go to staff

And all is right in the world of Jerry Spring;)

Do you think swallowing them one at a time would make a difference the reason I swallow them all at once is because I read it's better to take codeine and lean all at once rather that different ones.

Do you think swallowing them one at a time would make a difference the reason I swallow them all at once is because I read it's better to take codeine and lean all at once rather that different ones.
If I tried to swallow more than one pill at once, I'm sure my gag reflex would kick in. So if you're shoveling a bunch of pills down simultaneously, some remnants are bound to get stuck. So like madness suggested, take one tablet right after the other and you won't have this problem. Drink plenty of water or non-carbonated beverage as well.

Sounds like dysphagia, a vague difficulty in swallowing is caused by a number of things, mostly not enough saliva due to anxiety. Get biotene which is a mouthwash containing artificial amylase.

You could have just irritated the back of your throat with these tablets.

You could do this dumb looking exercise which is sticking your tongue out as much as it can and pretending to yawn.

It looks ridiculous, but stretches your muscles.

Anxiety sufferers should do that if they have swallowing problems .

Thank you "Zephyr" it's nice to actually acquire some useful knowledge from this website for once.