• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

T Bridgesii Mescaline Cactus Report (kind of)

Mescalizard

Greenlighter
Ok firstly, I'm writing this whilst peaking, so if I stop making sense at any time you know why.

I've been a big fan of mescaline ever since I first tried it. The problem, as anyone who has tried it via cactus will know, is that trying to actually get the stuff down and keep it down is sometimes difficult.

I took 16 inches of T Bridgesii, cut out the core, blended the green stuff in a blender with some water, then boiled for 3 hours, adding additional water when required.

Where people tend to go wrong with cactus tea is creating far too much of it. If you haven't tried it before, there are no words I can use that would describe accurately just how disgusting it is. It is the bitterest, most disgusting taste known to man.

I filtered it through a t-shirt, reduced it down to about 3 or 4 mouthfuls, then held the nose and down it went. As long as you have something strong like fresh juice to chase it with it takes the taste away pretty well.

I remember once I had a huge cup of tea to get down me (no idea why I didn't just reduce it more) and I decided to mix it with a fruit smoothie to make it more palatable. All I did was created twice the volume to consume, with the most horrifying texture which didn't mask the taste at all, all whilst putting me off fruit smoothies for life.

After just 30 mins I could already feel a different headspace. It's difficult to put your finger on it at first as the come-up is very slow and gradual, like slipping into a nice warm bath. After 1 hour I noticed colours looking more vibrant than usual but at 2 hours the difference is profound.

I find the visuals so different from LSD, they are almost without comparison. I think LSD visuals are fun, everything is super-detailed and focused, but with mescaline, colours aren't just brighter, they are jaw-droppingly beautiful.

I just spent 20 minutes smiling at a lamp.

It seems to come in waves, one minute you are blown away by the visuals but then the next you are almost normal. The best thing about mescaline for me is the clear headedness of it. I could have a perfectly lucid conversation with someone now and they wouldn't have a clue that I'm having a party in my head.

It also has this real sense of euphoria, very similar to mdma, but it just feels more natural somehow. I'd say about 7 out of 10 for euphoria. I even had my teeth chattering a minute ago which I sometimes get from mdma.

The only thing I dislike about the mescaline experience is the nausea. Although I'm past it now and have escaped without needing to throw up (for the first time I think), the nausea is still there. if I wasn't lying down I think I would have redecorated my living room by now. And cactus never tastes any nicer coming up as it did going down.

People often ask about the differences between the different cacti, San Pedro, peyote, Peruvian torch, Bolivian torch (T Bridgesii). I would say they all have their subtle differences. For instance Peruvian torch is very stimulating and more mdma-like. This is the first time I've done bridgesii and it feels a lot stronger than the others. ive heard they are really consistent too.

Coming from experience I can tell you just how much it sucks to source a cactus, prepare it for hours, get it down, throw up a few times ......aaaaand ....... Nothing. It's not much fun.

The visuals feel really organic, like the light is glowing with its own energy and shimmering like a reflection in water. The most simple things look effortlessly amazing.

i will check in again shortly. ?

Mescaline is most certainly one of the best and most majestic psychedelics around. A lot of people think of it as somewhat weak but I've always been on the front that it's because mescaline is super euphoric as well as highly comfy in all terms except the nausea aspect.

Mescaline is most certainly one of the best and most majestic psychedelics around. A lot of people think of it as somewhat weak but I've always been on the front that it's because mescaline is super euphoric as well as highly comfy in all terms except the nausea aspect.

I agree. It's almost like there is a glass ceiling with mescaline. I've tried huge doses before but never come close to a couple of hits of acid. That being said mescaline connects me to the world in a way that I haven't experienced from anything else

Oh yeah, mescaline surely has the strongest feeling of oneness and connection of anything I've ever tried, it's very powerful in that regard. Personally though I've had multiple trips that were as potent as LSD trips but I've dosed up to 1,750mgs of extracted mesc hcl. It's still not "potent" in the same way as LSD but in terms of visuals and how profoundly altered I am by it, it can mingle with LSD for sure.

It's been a fairly long time since I've done any, really need to get on that again!

Oh yeah, mescaline surely has the strongest feeling of oneness and connection of anything I've ever tried, it's very powerful in that regard. Personally though I've had multiple trips that were as potent as LSD trips but I've dosed up to 1,750mgs of extracted mesc hcl. It's still not "potent" in the same way as LSD but in terms of visuals and how profoundly altered I am by it, it can mingle with LSD for sure.

It's been a fairly long time since I've done any, really need to get on that again!

It has pretty much become my favourite way to spend a Saturday ?