Completed Survey of Older Men who use Anabolic Steroids in the UK

Zoob1234

Greenlighter
Posting on behalf of researchers from Liverpool John Moores University.

Researchers are conducting a study titled: "Survey of Older Men who use Anabolic Steroids in the UK".

If you are older than 40 years of age, used anabolic steroids in the last 12-months and wish to participate in an anonymous and completely confidential survey, please use the link below to participate and/or to learn more. The survey will take between 10-15 mins to complete.

Survey of Men who use AAS in the UK 2021 (onlinesurveys.ac.uk)

If you have any questions, please contact the principal investigator on; [email protected].

Thank you in advance.

Edit: This survey has closed. Thanks You to all the participants

Last edited by a moderator:
With age, the metabolism tends to slow down. I used to live a very healthy lifestyle when I was younger. I worked out, was a competitive runner and would eat very healthy. At a certain point, I thought my body would look strong and lean forever. But around the age of 40, I noticed a lack of energy and strength, which worried me. My doctor said that’s normal, but because I would often feel weak, he recommend to change my diet and have a workout plan accustomed to my body’s needs. I also use LGD 4033 Ligandrol to strengthen my muscles. I noticed an improvement, which made me realize that old age shouldn’t stop you from taking care of your body.

Last edited: