SURVEY - Girls - BREAST SIZE

Kit Kat

Bluelighter
OK Girls, whats ya breast size.
Full descriptions allowed, arolea size/texture/colour if u wish.

Fucking hell.
This is a drug site not a sex site.
This is not a survey about someone's likes, their personality, or anything of importance in getting to know bluelighters.
What does it matter what size anyone's breasts are?
grumpy miss apple

Well....mine are dark brown...quite medium...ummm and have lil nipples...and i'm a guy!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
This must be the lamest survey ever...well not quite...as a guy...i guess it's kind of "interesting" Ya get??
------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

Actually apples, this is really just taking the piss at just how many annoying surveys we have had lately.
I'm fed up - so why not post the most annoying one yet to shut them all up
And my bet is that apples is a 34B

Hey nothing wrong with 34B - they are my favourite size to hold/lick/play with/look at - uh oh I'm turning into a slavering pervert again
wink.gif

Ohh yess.. I have to say, I think B cups are the best
wink.gif

------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

LAUGHING
MY
FUCKING
ASS
OFF.
*gasp* *gasp* *gasp*
Oh man. That was priceless!
Ri-fucking-cockulous!!!
CLASSIC!
*stumbles toward the door in a fit of hysterics*

YEAH!!!!!...i never heard of anyone who doesnt like big breasts im soo happy!! GO 34-B!!!!!!
smile.gif

Damn, the bluelighting boyz seem to know all the right things to say - they prefer 34Bs to enormous breasts, they actually *like* giving head....where are all you guys? Wanna come over
wink.gif
?

Flux, I'll take you up on that offer. :) hahahaha j/k, I can't, I'm taken already
-Chris
------------------
"We are pagens, we worship great walls of sound."
-Unknown Raver

werd flux~!! where are all you guys from~!! come ova and play wit me~! puahahaha~!!

puahahah liquid~!!! maybe all you guys were women in your past lives....i for one would like to come back as a man~ just to see what it's like =)

it's easier to pee, but you can't play with your tits
smile.gif

naw i think if you use the feminine energies in your life as a source of power, you can reach much higher highs than those who wage war on their feminine energies. makes you more of a man anyways. if you're confident in your self, feel free to express whatever you feel. for example, Lenny Kravitz and Prince. As pop stars, i think they're a couple of the few that express their feminine side and it drives the ladies wild.
just a thought.
what was this topic about again? oh yeah, breast size.
my breasts are like so flat, like ohmygod.