Recruitment 'Support' is looking for a new moderator!

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
Greetings,

The Support forum is opening up it's doors for a limited time in order to add a new moderator to the team.

What does the position entail?

All moderator positions require you to check in on your forum each day to make sure that things are running smoothly. Your job is to keep threads on topic, close threads that require such action, move threads that belong in other subforums, remove posts and or issue warnings / infractions when said posts violate forum guidelines, answer questions when possible, and carry out other moderator functions when action is required.

The Support forum moderators need to have a good understanding of the rules here as well as knowledge of all the different subforums on Bluelight. Take a look at the threads on the first page here to give you an idea of the types of questions that are asked here that you should have a good idea of the answers to, although you are not expected to know everything.

This forum is on the slow side so you are just expected the be able to pop in once a day to address any posts or threads that require moderation. Good candidates will display patience and a working knowledge of the mission here at Bluelight, as seen by their posting history that myself and the other members of Senior Staff will be looking into.

If you feel that you possess these qualities and have the time and enthusiasm needed to be a good candidate then please send your application to myself, vaya and alasdairm. Please include your age, general location, and why you would make a good 'Support' moderator based on the description of this volunteer position that I touched on throughout this thread.

The deadline for all applications is Friday, the 19th of September.

Thanks,

-Tommyboy