• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Supplements to take to minimize harm/optimize health while doing LOTS of drugs?

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
I've been getting into RCs lately and just a lot of recreational drugs in general.

Here's what I use on a regular basis for therapeutic reasons:
Zyrtec daily
Benadryl 50-125mg about 3x a week for sleep/allergies
Adderall 20-mg about 3x a week for severe ADHD
Etizolam 1-3mg about 2x a week for sleep
Pot nightly

Other than the antihistamines and pot, I take breaks from the adderall and etizolam sometimes for various reasons, so the 2-3x a week figure is maximum.

Now, recreationally....

I've been into 2f-ketamine, ethylphenidate, dxm, various benzos, acid, shrooms, and hell basically any phych/disso I can get my hands on lately. I'll be trying many more stims and dissos as these are my favorites, and yes, I know they're horrible for you. I also enjoy a very strong cup of poppy pod/seed tea about once a week. Phenibut too. I won't get into frequency of use, but I research all this stuff heavily beforehand and while I push my usage to the edge, I'll never use certain drugs more frequently than the limit is (i.e. high dose phenibut, ketamine, and poppy tea are strictly on a weekly basis).

I haven't had any health effects or real addiction issues so far, however, I noticed something interesting the other night. Weed was starting to lose its magic, so I took a 5-HTP capsule knowing that ethyphenidate is serotonergic and that I probably messed with my serotonin a bit, and all the normal weed effects (i.e. brighter colors, music appreciation) came back. So that got me wondering, asides from healthy diet+exercise, should I try any other supplements?

And I know this kind of drug use won't last forever, I'm young and currently at a point where I have minimal responsibilities, so I'm making the most out of it for now :p

There really isn't anyway to combine healthy living and that much drug use no offense, but that is quite a lot. Why do you take Adderall for ADHD on top of recreational Ritalin use? I'm assuming you meant methylphenidate?

Nope, I meant ethylphenidate, as in the RC. I use adderall for my ADHD, just got into ethylphenidate recently, but it's really more like coke than adderall, so that's why I do it. You're right, there isn't really any healthy way. I know I have to cut back eventually, probably soon. I want to know what I can do in the meantime.

Nope, I meant ethylphenidate, as in the RC. I use adderall for my ADHD, just got into ethylphenidate recently, but it's really more like coke than adderall, so that's why I do it. You're right, there isn't really any healthy way. I know I have to cut back eventually, probably soon. I want to know what I can do in the meantime.

Sorry had to look that up! Didn't know there was an analog to it.

I'm sure you already know the basics with sleep and a balanced diet. Considering all the stimulants I'm guessing you don't eat a lot so it may be wise to find a way to supplement the most crucial IMO which is protein. I've personally used BCAAs for hypocaloric states in exercising for the supposed purpose of preventing LBM loss and increasing energy levels. I don't know how much help it would lend in your state, but it wouldn't hurt to try. I'm pretty this would cost a lot of money to continue this habit so it may not be a bad idea to reallocate that money elsewhere towards some solid nutrition.

When it comes to taking L-Tryptophan, 5-HTP etc. It does contribute to the production of key neurotransmitters however there is much more rate limiting steps to there synthesis than just having all the required precursors present and active in the body.

I'm going to be post a LOT on this topic, near and dear to my heart :D <3 hahah

COq10 (ubiquinol is for the elderly with heart disease) crosses the BBB protecting your mitochondria and myelin i believe as well. Good defense agains deveolping Parkinsonisms. Stimulant users listen up!

Grape seed extract also does well for this, plus a boatoad of other benefits. cleared up a customers easy bruising/bleeding.