• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Sugar is 'addictive and the most dangerous drug of the times'

Oh enough with this crap already. I'd rather live 65 years, and have them be a good 65 years and then die from heart failure due to doing drugs / eating fatty foods / sugar than to live to be a 105 years old and then dying looking back to a life devoid of pleasure.

It's not enough to just live. Sorry. I gotta have some enjoyment out of life, otherwise I might aswell kill myself now and be done with it.

Pretty soon people are going to be dabbing sugar with 11 year olds and their titanium crack pipe smoking devices, overdosing passing out with al qaeda propaganda videos while satan plays air guitar 911 heroin children new drug nightmare and their pregnant teenage daughters.

Personally i dont consider sugar a drug because it doesnt change my consicousness. Altough its true it gets pretty damn addicting. Not neraly as bad as smokes and real drugs but still. I was drinking 2 liter of ultra chemical juice and eating shitloads of sugar on top of it everyday for some time. I stopped completly as soon as i realised its making me fat. Ive lost close to 10 lbs since iv cut it off,with like 15 min of exercise a day. I onyl drink water and alcohol, and eat sugar shit like ice cream and chocolate on on occasion. Cut out all the ''prepared'' foods, like pocket pizzas,crustinis and all that bullshit. And sugar can enveutally cause a very bad case of heartburn. I dont think it should be ciontrolled, let hte people who want to get fact be fat its their problem .

I have a brother that drinks soda all day and goes through 2-3 packs of candy a day. He just has to go to the gas station twice a day and buy bullshit like twizzlers until his food stamps run out. Of all the drugs I don't understand it. That much sugar would make me very sick.

Last edited:
My cousins husband is like 6'6 prob like close to three hundo lol but he stopped drinking soda and lost like 20lbs in a month, just by the uitting soda. I have a sweet tooth for sure, but when i was using h it was bbaaad. Luckily my mmt isnt making me want sugar. I am however sad that ben and jerrys discontinued their creme bbrulee ice cream, that stuff was like shooting a flavor speedball lol. If i was really high id crush a pint and get just about to the last few spoonfulls and wake up with it all over the place bc i passed out sitting up in bed or somewhere

Mmmmm I just ate a mixed berry muffin. Yum.

I wonder if rehab will accept me again - this time for my sugar addiction.