Sucking or Eating candy while on E?

XmarXthespot

Bluelighter
I would like to know who enjoys sucking or eating candy on E? Personally I fucking hate it cause it makes my mouth all sticky and dry I would rather buy a glowinthedark chew toy or a pasifier (how the fuck do you spell that?) but i see so many people doing it. Just want to see who likes it and dislikes it.
PLUR
what goes up must come down, no not me clowns

Hey. I used to just LOVE sucking on Chupa Chups all night. I would buy a case of 120, eat about 20 and give as many away as I can. That of course was before I got a pacifier. Now I prefer that, or gnawing on a glowstick
wink.gif
. It just saves me from getting that 'hmm, I think my teeth are growing hair' feeling the next day. That, and cutting the inside of my mouth with the sticks.
Dave

See, I like it, but lately all my friends have been telling me to stay away from munching sweets while I'm rolling coz they say it brings down your roll. I thought that was just the case with K...
So anyone know if there's truth to the rumor about sugar bringing your roll down, even slightly?
~*~ Ashke ~*~

I'd doubt it, although the sugar buzz might interfere with it a bit. I find it's good for getting a quick little bit of energy to get ya moving after taking a bit of a break
smile.gif

Dave

I don't know about sugar.. but damnit how much does being in the cold fuck up your roll?! Doesn't that suck?
About sucking candies... eh, if it's there - i'll suck on it (hey - isn't that a good motto? kidding...hehe
wink.gif
)The BEST (and I have said this before) is that jelly-filled gum, but it's even better when you're just handed it and you don't know there's jelly in the middle and you're all surprised and like "wtf?" but hey - that's my 2 cents for the day
smile.gif

... i miss luv2luv
frown.gif

My girlfriend likes to have gum handy.
Being from the mid-school, I dig straws, as in the ones sticking out of my drink
wink.gif
. I realize that Alchohol is the enemy when on E but it tastes sooo good, especially a fresh beer (not that bitter beer crap).

i find it difficult and annoying to have chewy candy in my mouth while rolling. altoids are nice to suck on. drum ass, i agree: drinking tastes soooo good on e. in college i prefered pink wine, but lately i've found that cran vodka can really give my taste buds a tingle.

Damn do I hate being out in the cold while rollin. My friend and I seriously thought we were going to die of hypothermia waiting outside in 30 degree weather to get into a club! Anyways, about the candy, I like it cause if I don't have something to suck on, my tongue ring messes up my teeth. The best suckers are those completely edible ones that you can even eat the sticks.. they last so long and are really yummy
smile.gif

------------------
PLUR...I love you all :)

i hate eating candy it makes ur mouth all dried and it gets u dehydrated....

i love candies of any kind while rolling!!
rollergirl, u gotta try these orange hrad candies; i don't know what there called, vitamin c something or others, but there orange hard candy, with like and orange jelly center. it feels so gooood to bite into, plus there packed with vitamin c!!!