• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Subutex Solution question

Magic812

Greenlighter
I have been injecting buperenorphine (Generic Subutex pills) to stay off if street fent and even though I Know it's got to be better for me since I'm not waking up on the floor daily, I want to eliminate having to wheel filter every shot andnwould like to make it safe as possible and have a few questions. I has problems with the 13mm nylon .22 filters even after filtering through cotton they clogged easy and seemed impossible to get Dilaudid or Subutex through so I'm changing to the PVDF 25mm .45 then a .22 after and hoping they work better for my needs. I want to filter through cotton then a .45 wheel filter and then a .22 into a sterile 1ml or 2ml vial with the self healing rubber seal, I have a 15ml sodium chloride .90% the brand is Addipack and I want to know if this is safe to use?? Is there a difference between the .9% sodium chloride and .9% benzyl alcohol bacteriostatic water as far as shelf life?? How long can I expect a solution made from either last and stay sterile? The bacteriostatic water says it needs a solute pardon my ignorance but does that mean buperenorphine would be a solute correct? I'm nervous about injecting the bacteriostatic water and would like to know if it burns at all and is ot safe to IM? I'm wanting to make my solution at least 2-4mg/ml so I am able to have .25ml doses at either .5 to 1mg but would like to know how long this would keep/shelf life so I know how many of the 8mg pills I can filter and store in vials for safety, convenience, etc how long if kept in a medicine cabinet away from heat and light Will this last? Also thinking about doing the same thing with the methamphetamine if it's possible to get through the .22 without diluting too much but wondering how long it will keep and how often I'll have to go through this process because I Feel like taking away the whole ritual and etc of having to make the shot in a spoon in a cotton away will help me with staying on a stable daily dose and would be a lot more convenient. Any info appreciated sorry for the long post I'm happy I've convinced myself to invest in this after having a few veins harden and collapse I'm trying to figure out how to make this safe as possible thank you for any and all info!

Last edited: