• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Suboxone naloxone 12mg film first time

31 now not nearly as heavy of a user as I was 13 15 years ago. Always had perc 7.5s then oxy 40s. Then I managed just occasionally using after a few months of duragesic gel free basing cause yuh know life. This last year was occasionally using h just sniffing never iving. Most fent but yea. My tolerance always seems to reset after a couple weeks and I got my hands on this 12mg film and was just wondering how I should go about using it. Obviously I really doubt I need the full strip at once. Just want enough to hopefully get a nice little high but I've never used the film and I think I've only used a disolvable tab years ago so I do not recall how strong of a high it could potentially have. I love the occasional high from opiates but they are next to impossible for me to get anymore and already had a od from h with hot spots. 5 fucking shots and couple nasal sprays later. Do not want to go through that again lol. I'm finally off all my useless antidepressants and all that to so only thing I've been using lately is kratom which my last dose of that was around 430pm allmost 10pm now not sure if that would interact at all. Thanks in advance for the advice and guidance this is a great community.

I dont know about this kind of strips. I used 8mg pills of suboxone. I could do 16mg and even dont get high. But I Was using H. So my tolerance Was high. I think if your tolerance to opies is 0 this 12 mg will get you high.

I dont know about kratom but it has 24 hours life. So probably will interact. I'd wait and wait one day before taking suboxone.
Wait and see Other replies before using it.
Have a good night!

I dont know about this kind of strips. I used 8mg pills of suboxone. I could do 16mg and even dont get high. But I Was using H. So my tolerance Was high. I think if your tolerance to opies is 0 this 12 mg will get you high.

I dont know about kratom but it has 24 hours life. So probably will interact. I'd wait and wait one day before taking suboxone.
Wait and see Other replies before using it.
Have a good night!
Thank yuh il def wait. Seems like lower level opiates I've retained a tolerance with but usually catch a nice buzz with most things after 25 30 mgs also it's been almost 2 months since I last had decent bags and about 2 and a half weeks since I had a couple hydro 10s which were a let down lol

Thank yuh il def wait. Seems like lower level opiates I've retained a tolerance with but usually catch a nice buzz with most things after 25 30 mgs also it's been almost 2 months since I last had decent bags and about 2 and a half weeks since I had a couple hydro 10s which were a let down lol
I cant imagine using opioids one day per month. I have an addictive personality. I would be a very hard addict if Id Live in the US. You can get all kind of opioids, oxy, dilaudid,hidrocodone, morphine,fentanyl, opanas and more. Here in Spain we can only get H in the streets. One Id love to try is IVed morphine. Definetly the best one hahaha
I ve take lots of opium but orally. It gives you a really Nice rush of euphoria that goes for a couple of hours, after gives you sedation and if you add some THC it enhance the sedation.
Ive been at the opium fields and get myself the rough opium cutting the poppys and colecting the dried latex. It Was a very Nice experience but i fall to opium addiction. I collected 100 grams, you can imagine at the begining I handle it but there was a day that I began to eat an opium ball just when I woke up. Everyday the same. When I finished my stockpile I turned to heroin cause it Was impossible to find opium. Thats a part of my life. I Was addicted but I was happy. Well I hope I dont bother you with this writing.
Have a good time lol

I cant imagine using opioids one day per month. I have an addictive personality. I would be a very hard addict if Id Live in the US. You can get all kind of opioids, oxy, dilaudid,hidrocodone, morphine,fentanyl, opanas and more. Here in Spain we can only get H in the streets. One Id love to try is IVed morphine. Definetly the best one hahaha
I ve take lots of opium but orally. It gives you a really Nice rush of euphoria that goes for a couple of hours, after gives you sedation and if you add some THC it enhance the sedation.
Ive been at the opium fields and get myself the rough opium cutting the poppys and colecting the dried latex. It Was a very Nice experience but i fall to opium addiction. I collected 100 grams, you can imagine at the begining I handle it but there was a day that I began to eat an opium ball just when I woke up. Everyday the same. When I finished my stockpile I turned to heroin cause it Was impossible to find opium. Thats a part of my life. I Was addicted but I was happy. Well I hope I dont bother you with this writing.
Have a good time lol
Wouldn't say once a month 😅 I'd do it more often but I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere there was a time we're I somehow managed to work in a long term care pharmacy and eventually they're control room that took a huge amount of resisting not always successful cause they're system was so flawed but had things to live for at the time xD lost that opportunity when I left after getting tired of doing the pharmacists jobs ordering meds and checking them in gave them a lot of attitude for it and told them one day they will let the wrong person in there. Use to have pictures don't think I do anymore would make emojis and crap with oxy and hydromorphone xD I stay away from h most of the time now cause it's just to easy to never wake up again. Really don't want to sit on the sub cause craving a opiate high like crazy lol

Have a good time lol
I mean as a teenager always wanted to try everything at this point I've experienced many different items only things I really struggled with stopping was alcohol which my last meth binge finally ruined that for me which was the only good thing to come from it. Meth was ruined by amped ladybug attractant aka bathsalts then my all time favorites opiates. Last meth binge was not enjoyable was really only using cause my father was buying it everyday and after telling him no for awhile my depression and I said fuck it. But that's all over with aswell now. Like I said helped make alcohol unbearable for me and I got so upset with life when I finally got us help with meth that I stopped all my meds which obviously was a very stupid way of going about it but after a few weeks of hell my mind has not been nearly as clear as it is now. Used dxm then LSD to help reboot. Pretty soon il have a nice stash of psilocybin aswell. Don't handle being completely sober all that well I guess. Welp sorry for the long ass stories really don't vent enough if you can't tell 😅

Buprenorphine (suboxone) fully saturates the receptors at around 2mg. After that, it starts to get into some reverse agonism action on top of the agonism and most people report that the high is more recreational at 2mg than it is at higher doses. This is assuming you're not addicted to full agonist opiates, of course. If you're just using kratom, you will probably get better results from 2mg than 12mg. Are you dependent on kratom? The only way precipitated withdrawal can happen is if you're dependent. Buprenorphine displaces every other opioid from the receptors, which causes precipitated withdrawal, if that opioid is a full agonist, because bupe is a partial agonist. But, kratom is also a partial agonist, so you don't have to worry about precipitated withdrawal from suboxone when you're using kratom.

I'd start with 2mg, or even lower. You can always add more. 12mg is a very high dose of buprenorphine, as a pain medication it is prescribed in 0.1 to 0.3mg doses.

Also, keep in mind that suboxone takes 2-3 hours to reach full effect, so don't start redosing thinking it isn't working as much as you want. I can speak from experience, as can many on here, that 2mg is more euphoric and pleasant than 12mg, unless you're addicted to full agonists or to a high dose of suboxone.

Last edited:
@Just_A_Broken_Individual ^^this is the best answer by far. Ive only take a cople of times suboxone with a high tolerance like I Said. I think this is the key. If you have tolerance or not and you Saidí that your tolerance has reset after a few weeks of not using opioids.
so like @Xorkoth Said begin with 2mg and how it works.

GOoD ViBeS tO eVeRY OnE IN ThIs ThReAd
@Xorkoth thanks for your WiSdOm and the answer so HeLPfuL

Buprenorphine (suboxone) fully saturates the receptors at around 2mg. After that, it starts to get into some reverse agonism action on top of the agonism and most people report that the high is more recreational at 2mg than it is at higher doses. This is assuming you're not addicted to full agonist opiates, of course. If you're just using kratom, you will probably get better results from 2mg than 12mg. Are you dependent on kratom? The only way precipitated withdrawal can happen is if you're dependent. Buprenorphine displaces every other opioid from the receptors, which causes precipitated withdrawal, if that opioid is a full agonist, because bupe is a partial agonist. But, kratom is also a partial agonist, so you don't have to worry about precipitated withdrawal from suboxone when you're using kratom.

I'd start with 2mg, or even lower. You can always add more. 12mg is a very high dose of buprenorphine, as a pain medication it is prescribed in 0.1 to 0.3mg doses.

Also, keep in mind that suboxone takes 2-3 hours to reach full effect, so don't start redosing thinking it isn't working as much as you want. I can speak from experience, as can many on here, that 2mg is more euphoric and pleasant than 12mg, unless you're addicted to full agonists or to a high dose of suboxone.
Thank you very much for the info. That's what I gathered from scouring the internet I'm not fully dependent on kratom staying on lower doses for depression and helps me manage my intense feelings by making them actually somewhat tolerable. The person I got the dose from already cut a piece from it so as far as getting a accurate dose yea kind of difficult for me atleast lol. I just cut a small sliver for now has me quite comfortable not going to risk anymore and ruining it. Seems like higher mg makes it a little more challenging to cut into smaller dose. Was reading about measuring and disolvibg into liquid cannot remember recall exact term for it right this second but thought of doing that. Also saw peeps arguing over the different brands and consistency's and turns outs I have the most disliked brand xD but thanks again for confirming what I've gathered you seem very well informed so I appreciate it. Probably won't redose for a few days to try to avoid wds lol

@Just_A_Broken_Individual ^^this is the best answer by far. Ive only take a cople of times suboxone with a high tolerance like I Said. I think this is the key. If you have tolerance or not and you Saidí that your tolerance has reset after a few weeks of not using opioids.
so like @Xorkoth Said begin with 2mg and how it works.

GOoD ViBeS tO eVeRY OnE IN ThIs ThReAd
@Xorkoth thanks for your WiSdOm and the answer so HeLPfuL
Thank you aswell for you're view and opinions and following up appreciate it!