storytime for all.

PhrEakyKat

Bluelighter
hello, just a phreaky update. i've been missing you guys for a long time now. me? i've been working @my new job and paying off my credit cards and can't wait to hit the factory once again. by the way, today (fri. jan 7th, 2k)my good friend monica will be celebrating her birthday at factory so if you happen to run into her wearing her express hoodie black vest and perhaps my leopard ears wish her the best (yeah SHE STOLE MY EARS)
now... here's the time where i ask you guys what's been going on lately in the club life. any kickin beans flip your lid? new dj's? great music? let me know, i'm sure everyone would like to hear a bunch of good stories.
bye
love yous alot.
PhrEakKat. www.angelfire.com/ny2/fulltwister
------------------
PhrEakyKat
*grrroowwll*
fun for all
[email protected]
*SMILES!!!*

aww well, i suppose no one wants to hear stories anyway. i guess after being away from the scene for a while (jeez it's only been a month) one tends to lose his "touch" you know what peeps, somehow i feel like an outcast right now because it's like i have that feeling you get when you walk through a doorway and you realize that the place you thought the rave would be is in fact a senior citizen's convention and all them old wrinkly faces are staring your owl eyes down like they're burning a hole through your smiley ravey soul. yes... very uncomfortable. especially when one of the granny's offers you a glass of punch and you just feel like crying out loud because you feel so out of place. then she whips out glowsticks from her purse and waves them around very geriatrically and you just hold your head in disgust because you don't know what else to do....
THAT IS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!!! what the hell is wrong here???
aww well.. either way, i miss you guys.
flower, imAjen, mcbeav, jase, skydancer, raverdave, dj_raver, and the millions, and millions of peeps here. big hug to you all.
as for now, i suppose i'll bust a groove with granny. (wimper. cry.)
------------------
PhrEakyKat
*grrroowwll*
fun for all
[email protected]
*SMILES!!!*

WELCOME BACK, PHREAKYKAT!!!!
Tell Granny to leave you alone, We still love you
smile.gif
smile.gif

I know you are on LI.. Heard the Blue Capsules are fukkin great!!! Have fun at the Factory.. Tell your friend Happy Birthday from the Bluelighters
smile.gif

PLUR and all that good stuff
smile.gif

------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

PhreakyKat, you callin me old 'n wrinkly?
Worry not, many of the most prolific posters these days are relatively new.
I've found the best way to get people to respond to you is to go apeshit, you know, completely insane...it works for me at least
smile.gif

------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...