Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Steve-o: Demise and Rise

You know, I saw Steve-O speak at a meeting in Boca.

dude's clean and just sitting on that money now...which is inspirational no doubt...it is fucked that cameras were rolling though...I don't even care about the exploitation, just that whoever was behind the camera didn't try and stop the self destruction...

lol wow, that guy was fucking fucked up

I lol'd when adam carolla was like "he's had a few glasses of chardonnay"

nice watch, I think I'm the only person around who has not seen this documentary yet

the film lost some steam after he started getting sober... hate to say it, just being honest

dude's clean and just sitting on that money now...which is inspirational no doubt...it is fucked that cameras were rolling though...I don't even care about the exploitation, just that whoever was behind the camera didn't try and stop the self destruction...

I saw him on howard stern a few months ago. His managers actually took out a life insurance policy on him. The same managers that were pushing him off mountains in trash cans and whatnot. That provides alot of insight on that situation.

I watched some doc about him a while back the one with all the ketamine bottles where he is fighting with his neighbours. It may have been called "PCP saved my life" possibly. Very self destructive, hard to watch someone who is so far past partying it's not even funny. Even Charlie Sheen seems to be doing it for fun, Steve O seems to have a death wish. If he doesn't get sober I would be surprised if he lives another 5 years. Not sure I want to watch the new movie. Very troubled individual.

Good documentary. Seen it before. First time i saw this on television i searched out some of his youtube movies. Super interesting life.

this ones funny too