Steroids and receptors

Ethan8

Bluelighter
We know test and derivatives are hormonal yet as a example tren boosts my norepinephrine when taken with SNRI or stims, dilated pupils, over chatty etc.

I doubt pubmed studies have been done except maybe on hrt test ,deca and var for muscle wasting diseases.

Is there more going on receptor wise than just a testosterone boost, are the receptors affected also or are just speculating ,after all some gear affects appetite, sleep,libido etc.

We know test and derivatives are hormonal yet as a example tren boosts my norepinephrine when taken with SNRI or stims, dilated pupils, over chatty etc.

I doubt pubmed studies have been done except maybe on hrt test ,deca and var for muscle wasting diseases.

Is there more going on receptor wise than just a testosterone boost, are the receptors affected also or are just speculating ,after all some gear affects appetite, sleep,libido etc.

How do you attribute the effects to tren, when you are taking stimulants..?

Trenbolone acts on AR (androgen receptors)....
When the androgen:estrogen ratio.. androgen : progesterone/androgen : prolactin/estrogen : progesterone ratios etc etc get out of whack there are a number of issues created, I have previously covered dopamine release, estrogen mediated serotonin decrease, thyroid and mood etc too many to list here....

Estrogen–serotonin interactions: implications for affective regulation

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322398001620

Testosterone Induces Molecular Changes in Dopamine Signaling Pathway Molecules in the Adolescent Male Rat Nigrostriatal Pathway

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0091151

You should not be taking stimulants or antidepressant medications whilst on AAS....

Cheers mate for the studies ,I know the last part ,it's just part of my life nad has been for a long time.

I thought that it is common for bodybuilders to take clenbuterol and to a lesser extent albuterol with steroids.

I thought that it is common for bodybuilders to take clenbuterol and to a lesser extent albuterol with steroids.

Clen is ok when in a calorie deficit pre-comp'... Not SNRI's or stims..