steroid while on amphetamine, OK?

ongos

Bluelighter
I'm on Vyvanse. I'd like to find out if using steroids while on it is not a problem. I like the strength amphetamine gives me, but according to some it is catabolic to muscles? So for me to counter such, wouldn't using light dose anabolic steroids be a no-brainer? I didn't find any info. regarding amphetamine being harsh on the liver at all so I would assume a light dose Anavar with Test, would be fine?

I guess Hitler was on meth and test, right?

As long as its doctor prescribed ive never heard of it being a problem i know plenty of people who do that

Also normally muscle loss comes from the lack of hunger most people get when taking something like that so also make sure you are eating

Also, those who eat less appear more muscular (if they work out); is it because of the illusion that they lack body fat therefore they appear more muscular than they are? I knew some people under 150 appear more buff and muscular/ripped due to the effect that they ate less and lack body fat. Right?

I was wondering if Hitler's use of testosterone was to counter his meth use that is a known anorexiant? Was it to keep his weight up or more libido-wise? From what I've read he takes test shots before he sees his mistress, Eva.

Yes thats why they have that look

And the steroids and meth were both created for the soldiers to try to get maximum performance. Maximum energy and maximum muscle performance with as little fatigue as possible, the meth always cut down on monies used for food

In this day and age though we know amphetamines to be catabolic. Unless it's a serious low dose I would say your putting uneccesary pressure on your organs. Take one or the other. They didn't give the soldiers meth and steroids to make them live a long healthy and prosperous life now did they? Taking amphetamine on its own and training is putting enough stress on your heart.

In this day and age though we know amphetamines to be catabolic. Unless it's a serious low dose I would say your putting uneccesary pressure on your organs. Take one or the other. They didn't give the soldiers meth and steroids to make them live a long healthy and prosperous life now did they? Taking amphetamine on its own and training is putting enough stress on your heart.

OP do you have ADHD? You never specified this. If you do not, then I agree with Sid you do not need this vyvanse in your body. If you do have ADHD then I say go ahead and do not worry about a thing.

I've been on amphetamines 8 years since I was 20 years old, and I've taken 6 cycles since then. No problems. Always work out, and always eat as much as possible during the day unless you're cutting ofcourse.

What the hell are you asking here?
Should you take Test and Var to counteract the catabolic effects of your vyvanse?
Absolutely not. Vyvanse is something you take everyday to treat ADHD. So WTF is the difference if as soon as you cycle off the Test and Var you'll begin feeling the catabolic effects of vyvanse again? What are you going to take Test now for the rest of your life? Or the rest of the time you're on vyvanse, which could be years? Certainly not.

The answer is learn how to manage your vyvanse and it only becomes catabolic if you let it become so. I personally find my Adderall is an amazing body building tool that I can use to control my appetite when need be or give me energy and still allow me to eat 10,000 cals a day and keep my metabolism up. It only gets catabolic let's say if you're on a big dose of it, and you have a job as a construction worker, and start skipping meals....and doing long sessions of cardio...etc

You maintain a steady healthy diet and exercise routine, and that's it. When you want to cycle go ahead.

If you're curious about Hitler I suggest reading official information on him as opposed to asking it on here.

But a steroid like trenbolone drastically lowers cortisol thereby addressing the issue of catabolism

Also, those who eat less appear more muscular (if they work out); is it because of the illusion that they lack body fat therefore they appear more muscular than they are? I knew some people under 150 appear more buff and muscular/ripped due to the effect that they ate less and lack body fat. Right?

I was wondering if Hitler's use of testosterone was to counter his meth use that is a known anorexiant? Was it to keep his weight up or more libido-wise? From what I've read he takes test shots before he sees his mistress, Eva.

Hitler didn't know what he was taking - he just relied on his doctor to give him shots to pep him up for big meetings. When he found out near the end of the war that he was hooked he sent for Dr Morell and said "What have you been giving me you lump of odure" and sacked his ass with the threat that he might get shot.

I would watch a good documentary about Dr Morel and his bio-experiments with the Hitler cobain

Maybe too much meth in the blood gives you the will to invade Polony

I am mid cycle of a stack of trenbolone acetate, testosterone cypionate, anadrol 50 and meth. I also take liver support. Aside from only slightly elevated blood pressure my strength is through the roof and so far have gained 9 lbs of lean dry muscle. I would avoid intense social interaction

When I had even coffee on Prednisone I went fucking apeshit. Then again, Prednisone alone makes me go apeshit. Some people get a mood lift, some people are normal, some people completely lose their mind and go and break someone's window (they were rich pieces of shit but still). It turns me into a literal monster and it's frightening to look back on my Prednisone induced fits of total madness.

The holes in my walls from the last time I was on it speak for themselves, and I wasn't even on a high dose like I was post sinus surgery last May. Then again, I was on Oxy at the time. If I were to take an amphetamine with Prednisone I'd probably actually explode, or do something so out of character (the earlier incident was basically just the purge of something I always thought about doing but knew I'd never ordinarily do) that I'd end up in a psych ward. I envy people who actually enjoy steroids.

I would take Adderall some days and work out 5 hours a day with short 1-2 minute breaks at school. I would go first hour to weightlifting then leave then come back and repeat 5 times until lunch and then go to last two classes..they didn't have weightlifting after lunch. I don't remember if I took the Dianabol at the same time as the Adderall or not but it was around the same time in 9th grade.

I am mid cycle of a stack of trenbolone acetate, testosterone cypionate, anadrol 50 and meth. I also take liver support. Aside from only slightly elevated blood pressure my strength is through the roof and so far have gained 9 lbs of lean dry muscle. I would avoid intense social interaction

Why avoid social interaction 🤔?

When I had even coffee on Prednisone I went fucking apeshit. Then again, Prednisone alone makes me go apeshit. Some people get a mood lift, some people are normal, some people completely lose their mind and go and break someone's window (they were rich pieces of shit but still). It turns me into a literal monster and it's frightening to look back on my Prednisone induced fits of total madness.

So I have this like some strange little dermatitis just on my head and only in couple places, when I was on buprenorphine they were constant cause of histamine but now family doctor gave me prednisone like creme, does it have any effect via skin?

So I have this like some strange little dermatitis just on my head and only in couple places, when I was on buprenorphine they were constant cause of histamine but now family doctor gave me prednisone like creme, does it have any effect via skin?
Topical corticosteroids work, honestly probably more favorably as it should be a localized response to the drug and not systemic. Basically why hydrocortisone creams don't mess with you much.

Yes thats why they have that look

And the steroids and meth were both created for the soldiers to try to get maximum performance. Maximum energy and maximum muscle performance with as little fatigue as possible, the meth always cut down on monies used for food
To this day, US Special Operation take depo-testosterone 200mg IM few days before a mission and oral Dexedrine 10-20mg in the chopper before active operations / combat

Turns that Navy Seal into a jacked up super soldier, a fearless, super confident & aggressive warrior

I be getting regular bloods done.

Compounds like anavar will read havoc on your cholesterol and combining that with stimulants can be a recipe for disaster.

Low dose test and add meds no problems.

Go by blood work my man. That will answer your question.