• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Growing Stealthy outdoor grow

kenlee

Bluelighter
Could you take a small auto flower strain and plant other plants around it to hide it out of sight? What would the best plants be
Someone told me that you could grow it in a clump of stinging nettles and there are low odour strains that grow short and squat
indoors isn’t possible due to mould and lack of space

A small auto flower strain will be hidden by tall grass almost, nettles and brambles are perfect stuff, most people don't venture into thickets of it. Everything that autoflowers usually is pretty stinky though, also very mould susceptible ime, which is nearly always a problem, in and outside.

A small auto flower strain will be hidden by tall grass almost, nettles and brambles are perfect stuff, most people don't venture into thickets of it. Everything that autoflowers usually is pretty stinky though, also very mould susceptible ime, which is nearly always a problem, in and outside.

there is strain that’s low smell unless you go up to it and sniff it, it’s mould resistant or so they say and it’s got different leaves so it doesn’t look like a normal plant until flowering so I am thinking it might be perfect for outdoor

Nothing really is 100% mould resistant, some will always do better than others though.

But yeah it's totally doable. Make sure they get as much sun as possible, no large trees or other shrubs catching the sunlight, maybe sow a few weeks apart too, use several spots, just to ensure you've got something to harvest and it won't go to waste because of people/pests or unfavourable weather.

I've grown various strains of autoflower outside in the UK and the only one I had no mould issues with was Frisian Dew. Not the most potent of strains, but still a respectable smoke and probably ideal for your purpose.

cool thread. I never heard of auto flower or mold spelled like mould. I must be in the deep UK ;)

Use a lock up I used to rent one to stash certain items of value the cannabis will blend in with the other plants and also won't smell as much great place for stealthy drug use to ;)

You can hide the grow in between other bushes just make sure it still gets enough light. Maybe a SOG setup can help to keep it low and branch out more to the sides and not up. LST is also an option but most autoflowers don't like being messed with.

You can hide the grow in between other bushes just make sure it still gets enough light. Maybe a SOG setup can help to keep it low and branch out more to the sides and not up. LST is also an option but most autoflowers don't like being messed with.

Yeh, one thing I learnt was don't fuck about with autos. Just leave them to do their thing. Because they flower after a set period of time (usually 10 - 14 weeks), any stress on the plant reduces yield - which isn't great at best...