Stealing drugs

star

Bluelighter
I'm always the responsible one, who makes sure that everybody is feeling ok and all. We always party at my apartement and it's been really great until this friday. My mistake was to do like everbody else do: as much drugs as I possible can. After 5½ blotters of acid and 3 rohypnols I passed out and slept all night. The next day all my acid (60) and all my rohypnols (40) were gone as well as my cellphone. The people at the party are my absolutely closest friends. Nobody remembers what happend except that they were tripping really hard.
Is this the way the world is? My own friends stealing from me???? I just can't belive this happned. You can never trust a junkie!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, it can be very stressful trying to figure out which one of your friends can do such a thing....I have never had anything stolen from me but one of my ex boyfriends had 14 thousand dollars and about 200 rolls stolen fromhim by his roomate and his best friend, they took off to another state and blew the money within a month. Now they can't come back because of what will happen to them, but it hurt the 'business' alot here.
People just don't think when they are given the opportunity to do something like that. You never ever know who your friends are when it comes to drugs,,,,live and learn
PLUR

this reminds me of a story i know of, its a book and a movie, its called "trainspotting", you can learn a lot from this story, esp. that you cant trust your friends
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

I have never really had anything stolen from me (only 'friends' that say they don't owe me money when my little black record book of paper says that they do).
But I do know that there is pretty much no such things as good friends when there are drugs involved.
Don't you guys think that it's strange, that the wonderful giving and loving feelings that we crave so much to have on drugs are the very same things that lead us to dump on our buddies?
Just a thought.
PLUR
Love Anjele.

Are you sure everyone was your friend there? Well now you know, let this be a lesson to you, first never trust anybody, especially drugs, but my friend, this situation is not complete, now it will be a tru test to see who your tru friends really are, Ask your closest buddy, Word of mouth is a motherfucker, somebody knows something, you will find out soon. When you do, I think you have some unfinshed business to attend to. OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP ASS MANG. Atleast I would, fucking with my money is like fucking with my emotions, you just dont do it.
MN 12oller12
* Try'n To Get The Beat, Try'n To Get The Beat, Try'n To Get The Booger Off My Finggggggggggggggerrrrrrrrrrrr!! *

awwww you got jacked..what a pity...poor thing all you were trying to do was *fit in* and be *cool* by giving drugs to your *friends* and they took advantage of you. well all i have to say is good for them.

yeah, I had a witch you call close friend still from me as well as his other friend-s cuz of the power of drugs, day'll do dat to ya.
its fuct-up,

Why give yourself a chance to doubt your friends and be suspicious? Keep your valuables secure. If you make it impossible or at least hard for them to get to it, then you can have the peace of mind that they didn't ruin your trust.
Some people leave expensive drugs lying around conspicuously and unguarded. This is just silly. Shit happens, and if you make it easier, you end up getting in situations where there's a lot of finger pointing.
And sometimes the shit just falls between the couch cushions and you've just gone on a rant about how you know you're friend has been stealing off you, ruining your friendship. All because of a little indescretion.

Star , im sorry that happend to ya.
it feels shitty that a "friend" woulld do this, but you cant worry about it. if you already asked about it. your drugs and cellfone will either show up or not. if they don't then all ive got to say is that the person who stole them will get what is commin to them. What goes around comes around.
smile.gif
yea,the new member who posted two posts up, this site wasnt made for you
smile.gif
(lol though)
PLUR

Dr.eddy you say this site wasnt created for me..yet you put those 4 godforesaken letters at the bottom of your post.. p l u r...you are a fuckin hypocrite (anyone who preaches plur is) e-tards like you are why i come on this board talkin shit...fuck you and fuck your plur, its so easy to talk all this plur nonsense on a seretonin filled saturday night, yet in reality it cant work, it never has worked, and never will work...im sorry but its a fact, if youre stuck in this candyland plur mentality you get stepped on (ie star..the one whos drugs got jacked.) you are all full of shit, and regardless if this site was created for me or not..im here..ya cant do shit about..and im goin to continue to voice my opinion...so go on brotha hypocrite..preach your plur...if thats what it takes to make you feel like your meaningless little life has value..jus know i (and many people just like me...realist) see right through your fake ass.

sorry wiped post!
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 23 December 1999).]

hahaisoldyoubunkpills, just a quick word. I don't practise indiscriminate plur. Not by any means. There are too many fuckwits in the world for me to hand out great chunks of unbridled love to every tom, dick and harry; and I've got better things to do with my time.
However, I don't see any point in smirking about Star's loss. You don't have to practise plur if you don't want, but must you be so tiresome as to practise ANTI-plur? It's just as tedious as starry-eyed, slack-jawed plur. Don't you have anything better to do? Some hobbies perhaps? A sport? Maybe you enjoy board games, travelling, meeting people?
And as for getting your jollies out of selling people bunk pills - as your name implies - you, my angel, are going to end up dead or in jail. It often happens to the best of dealers, and it ALWAYS happens to the worst of dealers. You do it to yourself, you do, and that's what really hurts.
You're playing in a big boy's sandpit, and mummy can't help you if someone tells on teacher.
Pillcat

hahaisoldyoubunkpills, just a quick word. I don't practise indiscriminate plur. Not by any means. There are too many fuckwits in the world for me to hand out great chunks of unbridled love to every tom, dick and harry; and I've got better things to do with my time.
However, I don't see any point in smirking about Star's loss. You don't have to practise plur if you don't want, but must you be so tiresome as to practise ANTI-plur? It's just as tedious as starry-eyed, slack-jawed plur. Don't you have anything better to do? Some hobbies perhaps? A sport? Maybe you enjoy board games, travelling, meeting people?
And as for getting your jollies out of selling people bunk pills - as your name implies - you, my angel, are going to end up dead or in jail. It often happens to the best of dealers, and it ALWAYS happens to the worst of dealers. You do it to yourself, you do, and that's what really hurts.
You're playing in a big boy's sandpit, and mummy can't help you if someone tells on teacher.
Pillcat

Ahhh..."haha..." you are such a sad, angry, little person. Do you figure yourself to be some kind of prophet of "reality?" Reality is what you make of it. Sure, your reality probably doesn't include peace, love, unity, or respect, but that doesn't necessitate that you impose your own wretched, pathetic paradigm on the members of this board.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with people communicating on this board about the way they wish things would be. These individuals are attempting to live out that Judeo-Christian ethic (my apologies if I have offended anyone by associating them with this religious construct): do unto others as you would have done to you. We obviously know how you feel about this...
Do us a favor, if you have nothing to add of any value, please just walk away. Go find some other group of people who will appreciate your "realistic" viewpoint on life. Try to do a little something positive with your life instead of wasting your efforts and talents as some kind of personified entropy...the universe is already doing that...try something a bit more original.
You actually sound like a friend of mine here in Raleigh. He, too, is a sad, angry, and hopeless person. The longer he has lived here, the more people he has alienated..."proving" his theory that people suck and you should never let them near you (figuratively speaking). Of course this is only a self-fulfilling prophecy...he created the situation he thought already existed. Now he does little other than sit in front of his computer and complain about people, constantly spewing little lies to embellish society's view of him while everybody around him sowly realizes what a worthless turd he has made of himself. Sure, he functions in society, has a job, pays his rent...but nobody has any respect for him, most people couldn't give two shits about whether he lives or dies, and he's constantly wondering who's out to get him...he claims to even enjoy the paranoia. He hates PLUR, too.
So, "haha..." be careful of how you wish to present yourself...you seem to want to be the little bully back in elementary school who had no friends, had no hope, and whose only source of amusement and pleasure was to try to destroy whatever somebody else created. How else would he feel like a big man? He's got nothing else going for him. Don't be that person. You don't have to hold our values dear...hell, I'm too much of a realist to wander around hurtling "PLUR's" wherever I go...but that doesn't mean I choose to destroy it. There are many worthwhile, loving, caring, amusing, sarcastic, bitchy, high-strung, laid-back, witty, intelligent, and twisted people on this board; in otherwords, you could find people to connect with, people who share some of your same hopes and beliefs, people who will make you think, and people who could make you laugh. Stop kicking sand in our faces and build your own little section of our sand castle (okay, that was a ridiculous metaphor, I'll grant you that). Try working with us...just some of us, not all...and I think you will find the interaction rewarding. If you still feel the need to trash something, find another website, or just go beat up a midget...that always works for me.
------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.
[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 23 December 1999).]

Silly me...I forgot one thing.
You seem to enjoy the word hypocrite. You also seem to enjoy doling it out on whomever you see fit. Let me give you a little insight in hypocracy: everyone alive is a hypocrite; everyone dead was a hypocrite. Never in all my dealings with thousands of different people have I ever found someone completely devoid of it.
So great, you've recognized a "truth" for us...thanks, I appreciate it, much obliged to ya for your keen perception. It doesn't mean being an asshole excludes you from hypocracy; it just makes you a hypocritical asshole.
Toodles!
------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.