• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Starting sub induction.. kinda nervous

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
Last dose of kratom was about 14 hours ago.. took about a 1/8 of a 4 mg suboxone strip... just waiting. Will post what happens

Youll be okay :)

I assume you didn't go into precipitated? I'd imagine you'd be posting on here mad af if you did lol.

Youll be okay :)

I assume you didn't go into precipitated? I'd imagine you'd be posting on here mad af if you did lol.
you'll be ok :) how much kratom a day were you up to?
I'm like 2 hours (?) and 2/.5 mg in. I'm gucciiiiiiii. I could probably get by on 4 mg a day instead of 8 as prescribed and save some for when I'm not even dependent anymore lol

I got the powder not the capsules so I'm not sure but usually it would be at least between 10g and an ounce of red bali a day. I was on like a 2 week fentalogue/u-47700 bender too though.

I hope all is going well.

Just sending you some Love and Support.
Oh yeah. 3 mg now, I'm good. Actually got a nice buzz going on too. Like I said, the doc prescribed me to take 8 mg a day but I think I'll easily be able to get by on 4

Kinda worried about what my PO will say though. I might have to tell her that I was using while she wasn't looking, she probably doesn't know what kratom is either

Well, you could just play dumb about the kratom.
Just say that you had read that it helped people get through the post acute opiate withdrawal syndrome and is a plant in
The coffee family (which it is) and say that your mood was really low and depressed and you read this Kratom is natural and had mild stimulant action and also worked on some of your opiate receptors to help you get off the harder stuff.
It allows your brain to make changes without all the harsh pain. It is subtle.

Honestly is the best policy. You just need to soften the story a bit.

You didn’t know that it was so addictive in itself and caused major opiate like withdrawal and you needed some help getting off it.
That is all.

What else can you say ya know? People are most always pretty cool if you are just honest with them and say, hey, I have a problem and I was I was trying to take care of it in the safest way I could find. Most likely your P.O. will help you.

Have your P.O. give this P.O. a call if you have a problem. 😁😎👍