• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 1 & 2

Juniper Bruhmomentius

Bluelight Crew
Anyone played these? As a young kid I remember being blown away by the balance system and the incredible plot. All the planets were so awesome to explore too. For sure my top 3 all time game (1). 2 I didnt get as into, sadly. These games were way ahead of their times and changed the gaming industry for good.

screen-2.jpg

Are you talking about Knights of the Old Republic? If so, yes I loved these games. Classic bioware. One of the first games to really give you the option to choose how the story goes, multiple endings, etc

Yea, exactly of that. I played it at 11 and shit blew my mind. especially the revelation at end. Ofc I went full dark side at the end for dat alien pussy (Im weak)

Ofc I went full dark side
Who doesn't in KOTOR? Even in the new MMO I play good characters that make evil decisions, it's just more fun.
I loved the original KOTOR, Bioware really had it going in the 2000s. Something slipped away as they kept pushing the envelope with Mass Effect though.

Fucking loved kotor... that was kind of a golden age for those type of games. KOTOR, Fable, and Jade Empire were a few of my favorites.