• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SSRI can permanently affect the effects of all drugs even if we stop the treatment ?

Thrax

Bluelighter
I'm under Paroxetine actually, and I want to stop that shit, it make me more depressive and suicidal than before.

I ask myself if ssri can permanently affect the effects of the drug like psychedelic, stimulants or dissiociatives even after stopped the treatment.

I'm under Paroxetine actually, and I want to stop that shit, it make me more depressive and suicidal than before.

I ask myself if ssri can permanently affect the effects of the drug like psychedelic, stimulants or dissiociatives even after stopped the treatment.
There's no evidence that the effects of SSRIs on stimulants and psychedelics and entactogens are permanent.

There is evidence that it may take many weeks for a few months of a washout. Meaning after you stopped using the SSRI antidepressant before, all of the dampening effects from the medication would be washed out of your body, gone.

For SSRI antidepressants, most people can experience the fun subjective effects of recreational drugs two to four weeks after stopping some people take longer.

Weaning off the ssri has proved harder than expected but it's starting to wear off, so I'll wait a few more days before taking a new susbtance.

Weaning off the ssri has proved harder than expected but it's starting to wear off, so I'll wait a few more days before taking a new susbtance.
When was the last day that you used the SSRI?

I had never heard of this before. Does anyone know if wellbutrin dampens/stops the effects of suboxone?

I was an effexor monkey back in 1998 and had a huge improvement in social anxiety, which only lasted a year or so. When I tried effexor again about a decade after stopping it didnt do shit, and other SSRI type drugs I tried did nothing, 'cept zoloft which gave me a small response.

I suspect its neurotoxic, but they are to busy lying shit about 24 year olds getting braindead off cannabis to look into it.