Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Splendid effects from non narcotic -

crazyhairman

Bluelighter
What's up peeps it's your boy crazyhairman back with another life hack. I was on the search the past few years of an effect that might mimic the effects of opioids or other downers such as alcohol or Xanax. I've been working with the analogs of cannabinoids as that is where I feel comfortable at the moment. I like most people suffer from chronic pain from a variety of sources, mostly emanating from my upper back. I also tend to get in my own head about things , a bit of anxiety.

Last night was the 25th experience of my latest self experiment. The active components was tincher comprised of "broad spectrum extract" delta8,CBD,CBN,CBC,CBG,CBDv = 40 mg per 1 ml dropper . I dosed 60 mg and chewed up one dose of Benadryl.

1 am
T- one hour after ingestion on Simi empty stomach. I can feel the muscles in my face, chest and back of my hands start to relax. Not anxious, very calm.

2 am
At The 2-hour mark, I can't even feel where my back pain would even be. I'm happy as a clam at this point watching my favorite podcast laughing my ass off starving about to go eat everything in the kitchen. After I eat I sit back down and within the next few moments I loose consciousness.

2:30 am
Nods, big-time , can't even hold my head up , can't really feel my chest and my hands are tingling. Breathing is becoming very shallow. So I force myself to breath deeper , my god that feels good. Everything is the fucking best. I'm in no pain , I'm comfortable, completely relaxed, full of food and ready to pass out .

completely asleep at this point , and BAM! I'm thrust up gasping for air . Fully awake chest is pounding, "was I breathing" . Huh well I am now ... I'm thinking to myself , 1. That was kind of odd. And 2. My God I am sleepy.
Impossible to catch my breath, pass out , wake up same thing , over and over .

For the next hour I would wake up every 5 or 10 minutes gasping for air. After the 6th or 7th time, I remember thinking how this reminded me of what would happen when I used to mix hydros and Xanax years ago. I'm not scared 😅, more annoyed and concerned at this point.

After the next time I woke up gasping for air I decided I'd better just stay up to ensure I am breathing correctly. It's hard to keep my eyes open, and my breathing is shallow unless I focus only on breathing. At this point , I'm not worried as much as I am interested in how and why I'm having these effects. Then I wake up gasping for air, and this time I literally threw my body off the love sack. My dog woke up a stared at me with his sleepy eyes.

I had passed out again seemingly unaware if I was conscious during the last few minutes when I was thinking about my past. Then I wake up again gasping for air this time I threw the blanket across the room. It was like a lucid dream half the time, and an incredible urge to breathe.

At 3:30 am I woke up not gasping for air, just sat there for a moment trying to get my bearings. Ok it's almost 4am I feel comfortable, I'm alive, very thirsty and burning up , try to get up very dizzy, extremely uncoordinated and weak. I go get some water , my god it's the best tasting water in the world. I was still extremely tired and still wondering what would have caused all of those out of body experiences.

I feel like it's safe , I don't know if I have some underlying health conditions like diabetes or something but man that was intense. I ended up falling asleep around 4:30 after eating again. And I felt completely fine today no hangover no weird feeling no anxiety and no real urge to do it again.

The reason I look upon this as a positive result was I was somehow able to mimic the effects of opioids without having to ingest any narcotics. Wasn't particularly a joyful experience but maybe I can try to tweak the dosage a little bit maybe take half a dose of Benadryl.

Honestly has anybody had experience with this before I know Delta 8 is kind of a new phenomenon and you know different companies have different quality of product. I was using 3chi . It's all tested .
I will say this in between the gasping for air and passing out I felt really f****** good like amazingly good like I was on real drugs good. I'm not saying everybody go out and try it but I am saying for the people who do please report back to me and tell me if you had a similar experience

The physical effects mimicked the nods you would get from opiates. Falling asleep mid-sentence you know extreme relaxation.

Kind of like a benzodiazepine effect for my anxiety I had no worries absolutely not worried at all I could have died last night and I wouldn't have given a s***.

The psychedelic effects were almost like any other psychedelic where you feel weird but you're not necessarily worried about it. Kind of like I couldn't feel my chest but I knew it was there and I knew I was probably okay.

If you've ever had hash oil or your first time to hit a dab it's kind of like that in that you are so high that it doesn't feel like you took just weed. This was like compounded by the fact that I actually didn't take any marijuana and this was all hemp derived extraction.

I will definitely do it again. I might do like a low dose of it tonight and see if I can navigate around the sleep apnea. Again if anyone knows was this a neurological condition brought on by the experiment or what the heck could have caused any of that. That was incredibly interesting and in between the forgetting to breathe moments it was pretty f****** nice

I had a very similar experience on Cbd gummies. I took 4 25mg of 3chi delta 9 gummies, then took two more like an hour in. During the peak it got intense so I started taking deep slow breaths to relax cus I was feeling some anxiety and shallow breathing. During one of my deep breaths I had something happen I can’t explain and thankfully never happened before or since. Halfway into a deep breath it felt like I hit a wall, no more air came in but I still felt like I was breathing in…really hard to explain and also terrifying cus I was feeling like I couldn’t breathe too well and then literally couldn’t breathe, but then I calmed down a bit just taking slow shallower breaths. I tried to get my mind off it but I couldn’t stop thinking about my breathing and it seemed that if I didn’t consciously breathe, my body wouldn’t do it on its own not only that but after my lungs completely emptied on an exhale, it felt like a struggle to get them going again. I eventually went to try to sleep because it wasn’t enjoyable, and same as you, I would start nodding into sleep and then bam I’m gasping for breath. Fucking scary shit. Happened a few times and I decided I would wait until the high was completely gone and then went to sleep. After this experience I tried using one gummy and the same shit happened. Not nearly as bad but it happened where I couldn’t go to sleep because my brain was not telling my lungs to work on there own. I don’t fuck with cbd anymore only the real thing

Isn't that crazy tho, I'm sitting here thinking " I'm fine this stuff is safe, lol it's weed related". But then I get breathing problems, that can't be right. I'm the one that's always complaining about those people that take weed or delta8, freak out and call 911. But if I hadn't had the experience I've had with certain psychedelics , I would have totally called 911 lol...

I had a very similar experience on Cbd gummies. I took 4 25mg of 3chi delta 9 gummies, then took two more like an hour in. During the peak it got intense so I started taking deep slow breaths to relax cus I was feeling some anxiety and shallow breathing. During one of my deep breaths I had something happen I can’t explain and thankfully never happened before or since. Halfway into a deep breath it felt like I hit a wall, no more air came in but I still felt like I was breathing in…really hard to explain and also terrifying cus I was feeling like I couldn’t breathe too well and then literally couldn’t breathe, but then I calmed down a bit just taking slow shallower breaths. I tried to get my mind off it but I couldn’t stop thinking about my breathing and it seemed that if I didn’t consciously breathe, my body wouldn’t do it on its own not only that but after my lungs completely emptied on an exhale, it felt like a struggle to get them going again. I eventually went to try to sleep because it wasn’t enjoyable, and same as you, I would start nodding into sleep and then bam I’m gasping for breath. Fucking scary shit. Happened a few times and I decided I would wait until the high was completely gone and then went to sleep. After this experience I tried using one gummy and the same shit happened. Not nearly as bad but it happened where I couldn’t go to sleep because my brain was not telling my lungs to work on there own. I don’t fuck with cbd anymore only the real thing
Have you ever had that with THC edibles before?
I wonder what the difference is, by all accounts CBD is safe, and non psychedelic.

Delta9 THC even though derived from hemp should be the same thing . I'm at a loss. The only thing I've come up with is that Benadryl can sometimes cause sleep apnea. But I've never had it before, there's something more going on. CBD and delta 8 is an un regulated industry so far. I'm soooo completely intrigued. Thank you for the info- both of you

Have you ever had that with THC edibles before?
I wonder what the difference is, by all accounts CBD is safe, and non psychedelic.

Delta9 THC even though derived from hemp should be the same thing . I'm at a loss. The only thing I've come up with is that Benadryl can sometimes cause sleep apnea. But I've never had it before, there's something more going on. CBD and delta 8 is an un regulated industry so far. I'm soooo completely intrigued. Thank you for the info- both of you
Hey sorry I just saw this reply, I have not had the same experience on any drug at all other than fentanyl… however I have only done thc edibles a few times as I can’t just go to the store and buy them in my state. I did eat a brownie once it was probably the highest I’ve ever been. I was out working though and never got the shallow breathing. I do get shallow breathing off smoking weed sometimes but never like that time. I did some research after the cbd experience and I actually found other anecdotal evidence of the same and found something saying that the chemicals sometimes used in making cbd could be causing the issue. It is literally shutting down your brain’s ability to tell your lungs to breathe on its own, from what I understood

Hey sorry I just saw this reply, I have not had the same experience on any drug at all other than fentanyl… however I have only done thc edibles a few times as I can’t just go to the store and buy them in my state. I did eat a brownie once it was probably the highest I’ve ever been. I was out working though and never got the shallow breathing. I do get shallow breathing off smoking weed sometimes but never like that time. I did some research after the cbd experience and I actually found other anecdotal evidence of the same and found something saying that the chemicals sometimes used in making cbd could be causing the issue. It is literally shutting down your brain’s ability to tell your lungs to breathe on its own, from what I understood
Also I would like to reiterate that I never had an issue with them until taking what I would say was a really high dose. Also the high off all the cbd I ever did was very inconsistent. Sometimes I would take one a feel great. Other times take two or three and barely feel it. When i took the six like i said it was intense but even then it wasn’t nearly as good of a high as that brownie. Could’ve been tolerance related but idk. It was like a good high that turned into a disoriented state. My coordination was actually really fucked up too

Interesting 🤔, definitely worth a look from the scientific community. The thing that always bothers me about these sorts of things is the lack of overall data. Because CBD,delta THC analogs are not part of a regulated industry by law, there is always a margin of error especially between different companies.

Lest say right now in Texas I can go into a store and purchase any number of CBD, delta THC products, and depending on the company and dose I might have a pleasant or absolutely terrible experience. There's no testing or any industry standard yet. It's a really dum way to exist. On one side you have the thousands of legally law-abiding citizens and also the manufacturers and producers of some of these Delta 8 companies that are based here in Texas. And on the other side you have the kind of gray area some of these companies don't even exist anywhere except cyberspace that have zero oversight and no product safety. We're seeing the same thing that happened in the unregulated realm of those fake vape cartridges where everything is being labeled as a hazard instead of just the fake b******* that's floating around and it really grinds my gears it really does.
You know regulation is our friend you know there's nothing in this world that you consume or take that has not been through some kind of regulation either through the government or some type of quality control at the factory. Simply decriminalizing something doesn't inherently make anything safer or better .I don't really get Texas's stance on a lot of things I've lived here my whole life and it kind of seems like I'm constantly at odds with the local and state government on how to live my life. I just know recently they voted to decriminalize marijuana in the state representatives. well that's all fine and good and God bless them for that but at the same time they're actively trying to ban components like Delta 8 just uniradally across the board which I never agree with. you know some products are safe because they have quality control other products are fake and inherently dangerous you can't lump everything all together in one and say it's all bad it's just it's just stupid.

The issue with Texas decriminalization plan it doesn't do anything for people like me who don't smoke pot anymore you know I want to go into a storefront and be able to buy a f****** candy bar infused with medical cannabis for my goddamn back pain. You know this is this is going to be a windfall for all the college kids that smoke a little pot or the drug dealers that supply them and that's great I've done that with my life I've been on that side of things you know so I'm happy for those folks. And I'm like I'm approaching 40 now okay it's it's time for me to get my legally supplied cannabis in this state and if not that then at least you know the Delta 8 that works for me you know f*** off for Christ's sake. Regulate the f****** industry and leave me alone.

Four days after my report here I tested positive for covid and got very sick for 20 days.

I haven't had trouble breathing or passing out side effects since I've recovered from covid.

So now idk if it was the early onset COVID symptoms or the CBD delta8 mix.

Four days after my report here I tested positive for covid and got very sick for 20 days.

I haven't had trouble breathing or passing out side effects since I've recovered from covid.

So now idk if it was the early onset COVID symptoms or the CBD delta8 mix.
Was the Covid symptoms similar to what you felt on cbd? As far as breathing