• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Spiral shapes in my meth

your opinion being all drug users must be schizophrenic which is a delusion in itself.
Nobody suggested you were schizophrenic, my friend. But drugs like meth can certainly cause hallucinations.

I am schizophrenic myself, and never thought you might be. Never even came to my mind that you might be crazy, you're articulate.

2nd off I came to this site to get a a scientific answer, an open minded answer, or shared like experiences like this wasnt a one time thing, its happened to other people maybe based on the quality of the dope. I dont know thats why i posted. What i got was closed mind, out there responses, from random people who seem quite unknowledgeable. The least helpful thing i could of gotten is crystals dont ever have spiral shapes or spiral shapes dont occur naturally in science but no i get ignorance
You will get a very wide range of opinions on this site. I apologize if we came off as a bit dismissive.

Crystals have facets in many geometrical shapes, but not spirals to my knowledge.

Yes, and when it happened there was a tiny bit of water in the pipe because i had just cleaned it and my friend was all you are suppose to dry it first blah blah

Yes, and when it happened there was a tiny bit of water in the pipe because i had just cleaned it and my friend was all you are suppose to dry it first blah blah
Nobody suggested you were schizophrenic, my friend. But drugs like meth can certainly cause hallucinations.

I am schizophrenic myself, and never thought you might be. Never even came to my mind that you might be crazy, you're articulate.

You will get a very wide range of opinions on this site. I apologize if we came off as a bit dismissive.

Crystals have facets in many geometrical shapes, but not spirals to my knowledge.
Thank you

Sorry i just feel like schizophrenia is stereotype of drug users because altering the chemicals in your brain can cause hallucinations but meth in itself is not a hallucinogenic. And a lot of people that have mental disorders i have found try to self medicate which can make things worse and its not that the drug itself is a hallucinogen it just some people may have predeterming factors that lead to schizophrenia and i believe schizophrenia from what i have studied of it is caused or triggered by stress and because of all the bad stigma around drugs people may experience a lot of stress from using or being around drugs which in itself may be the cause. I dont hallucinate from meth. After 4 days of no sleep i still dont i just go to sleep. Some people do because its to much for them and further induces stress o there bodies.

Sorry i just feel like schizophrenia is stereotype of drug users because altering the chemicals in your brain can cause hallucinations but meth in itself is not a hallucinogenic. And a lot of people that have mental disorders i have found try to self medicate which can make things worse and its not that the drug itself is a hallucinogen it just some people may have predeterming factors that lead to schizophrenia and i believe schizophrenia from what i have studied of it is caused or triggered by stress and because of all the bad stigma around drugs people may experience a lot of stress from using or being around drugs which in itself may be the cause. I dont hallucinate from meth. After 4 days of no sleep i still dont i just go to sleep. Some people do because its to much for them and further induces stress o there bodies.
Schizophrenia is incredibly misunderstood and stereotyped in a derogatory way by the masses. It's a topic dear to my heart. You are right, stress and a combination of other factors contributed to my episode. Drugs are also stereotyped like you say.

While meth is not technically a hallucinogen, "stim psychosis" is extremely common, and well documented, which is a combination of sleep deprivation and the drug's effects itself. Sleep deprivation alone (without drugs) begins to cause hallucinations after 48-72 hours, which can develop into severe hallucinations and psychosis after 5+ days. Personally when I binge on meth after about 72 hours I start to very noticeably hallucinate in ways I can't ignore. Hallucinations of sleep deprivation are cause by neurotoxic endogenous chemicals that build up in the brain, the brain can only flush them out during sleep, which is typically why stim psychosis ends as soon as a person sleeps (but not always).

Meth is also technically in a class of hallucinogen/empathogens called phenethylamines, which include MDMA, DOM, 2C-B, mescaline and several dozen other psychedelics. It doesn't have psychedelic properties itself, but it's very closely related to others which do.

Last edited:
@Mispis

I myself probably shouldn't have replied unless I said something helpful.
I myself do apologize if we have made you feel insecure or uncomfortable about asking questions. Your in the right place and I can understand your frustrations.
I thought since you were checking the crack back ... (Who doesn't) figured it was like anything else in my own experiences where it's usually just you guys are high and we can feed off each other's "did you see that" to the point where we are both uncomfortable as hell and paranoid.