• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Spacing Out Xanax Dose?

mdc2512

Bluelighter
A few days ago I tried Xanax for the first time (1mg) and I was at school during my lunch and I definitely felt it and my motor skills were effected but not to the point of being noticed. Tomorrow also at school I am getting 3mg (3 1mg Xanax) and I was wondering how I should space it out. I have done other Benzos and am pretty drug expierenced and I know I want to do it at school so for harm reduction purposes, how should I space the 1mg pills out? If I did 1mg every 1 hour would by the last pill my motor skills be effected to badly or should I be fine? Also can I take 100mg of Vyvanse as well, I heard that the 2 don't cancel each other out and that they synergize well? Thanks everyone!!

Probably 1mg xanax. Things can get a little messy between the 0.5-1mg "I just realized how good it feels to no longer experience anxiety" dose and 2-3mg + amphetamine "Who the fuck are you" dose, so to speak. If anything, I would just try your 1mg xanax however perhaps take 20-40mg vyvanse an hour or two before, and as you feel the vyvanse kick in supplement with the xanax, perhaps break them into halfs and supplement 0.5mg as needed, it really is that strong and IMO if youre going for the dual recreational, stimulating ADHD-free and anxiety-free state of mind type dose it's best to use the xanax as an adjunct to the amphetamine. Not saying you should do this at school though, I'd say anything above like 0.25mg will impair memory

What dosage are your vyvanse in? For school, try one capsule (whever it is, whether its a 20 or 50 or whatever, just to test the waters) maybe an hour before your gonna go, and then take quarter 1mg's or half 1mg's throughout the day. Don't go overboard, though perhaps you wont feel the need to, and the vyvanse are forgiving to redose just if theyre 40+ mg caps try not to redose more then twice

I cant possible tell you how much of a drug would cause x. Now i know im a hypocrite because i went to school on every drug possible but it sounds like ur in highschool and i really missed out on alot of the dating and interacting because i was just trying to escape in stupor

In my opinion you should just stick to the 1mg dosage. MAYBE bump it up to 1.5mg but I wouldn't do much more than that if you don't want your high to be noticed. I used to take 1mg every 3 or 4 days after a long day of work and be FUCKED for a few hours until I stumbled my way to bed lol. I took 2mg once and ended up trying to record my experience and I don't remember any of it lol. So word to the wise, just be careful friend.

3mg alprazolam is way too much and you'll most likely black out or just sleep. Take 1-1.5mg max

Od -> BDD

I wish Xanax would have a ONE unit dose of 0.75mg tablet since I have to take (3) 0.25mg tablets...
0.75mg is the sweet spot for me as for curing my panic attacks and mild depression.

1mg is way overkill. You need to balance it out, meaning not too much being spaced out, but just enough to make you still focus on your daily routine
You do not want to end up sleeping all day....
And with that said, taking 0.75mg is enough.