• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Something sold as ketamine?

Jnxm

Greenlighter
Sampled some of this recently!

As for MXM : So far... I am impressed. The dosing is higher than I expected . Not very visual unless I close my eyes. Then it gets beautiful.

I'll report more as the research continues;will post mecke, marquis and madelin reageant test pictures tomorrow

Did you do the reagent tests? Marquis and Mandelin specifically.

SWIM bought some sketchy "ketamine" which he suspects might have been MXM.

SWIM took 50 mg bumps over the course of an hour (total of 300mg nasally). And a blotter of what he thought was LSD. He didn't fully physically hole, or at least he doesn't remember anything of it, but he seems to have some amnesia/blackouts.
4 hours after ingestion SWIM "woke up" feeling mentally retarded, imparted speech, impaired thoughts, impaired motor functions, no euphoria at all. Just physical and mental impairments. No psychedelic-ness to it either, even combined with the supposed LSD. It just felt like lesions in the brain.

However I guess SWIM had SWIMself to blame as he didn't wait for the "acid" to kick in before aiming for the hole. Coming out of a hole while peaking on acid can be pretty confusing.

Initially SWIM thought the blotter was acid, but it did taste really bitter... so he greedily took it suglingually, thinking it was some kind of NBOMe (something he probably wouldn't do with an untested blotter if sober). After testing with Erlich's the day after it came out brownish orange, so it was probably not LSD.

After coming down from the dissociative hole SWIM retrospectively thinks he found himself in the peak of the NBOMe trip. Strangely enough he didn't understand he was tripping at the time until he looked at the clock and saw only 4 hours had passed after ingestion of the "acid" blotter. He didn't understand because there were no psychedelic visuals at all, he didn't feel like he was tripping on a serotonergic hallucinogen at all. He only felt extreme blurred, distorted and impaired visuals as well as some extreme dolly zooming. Also extreme impairment of cognitive functions in general, It felt like a general IQ decrease. It was a very unpleasant experience.

SWIM has previously ingested some NBOMe compound that made him feel temporarily retarded and he thinks this experience was a perfect storm of two mentally/physically impairing drugs. Extreme retardation.

6 hours after ingestion he took a benzo (1 mg rohypnol) in order to dampen the (presumed) NBOMe trip a bit in hopes of getting the impaired cognitive functions back to normal and/or to try to get some sleep. SWIM fell in and out of consciousness for 6 more hours until gradually getting more sober, enough so to be able to speak and to have coherent thoughts. Visual and physical impairment continued for some time. Negative after-effects could be felt even after a night’s sleep.

SWIMs is on a lower dose now, two bumps of 40 mg, and is feeling pretty good. So it may have just been a really bad combo and a bad timing.

Here's the reagent results. The "ketamine" were in crystalline clumps/powder form.

Mandelin: Instant Dark green > Dark green/black (maybe even a little brownish) > Fadning slightly to lighter green over 30 mins.
Marquis: Straight to dark purple.

Reagent.png

Mandelin_1.png
Mandelin_2.png

^^^^ I don't think that post belongs in the MXM thread since you have no idea if what you took was MXM. You also apparently have no idea of what you took in combo with it, adding to the futility of it all.

^^^^ I don't think that post belongs in the MXM thread since you have no idea if what you took was MXM. You also apparently have no idea of what you took in combo with it, adding to the futility of it all.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. That's actually pretty hilarious. Sorry for going OT, was a bit ecstatic at that moment... Probably going to move that post somewhere else.

However a MXM Mandelin/Marquis reagent test would still be of interest.

However a MXM Mandelin/Marquis reagent test would still be of interest.

I have the reagents, but they are pretty old (though stored well), so I'd be scared about the validity of my results, otherwise I'd do it.