something i can never have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my favorite quotes on this topic <3

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing. ~ Anais Nin

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
Kahlil Gibran

I can never have a sexual relationship (due to physical problems mainly)... but do I want one? I really don't know. Maybe a little. Or maybe I've stopped wanting one because I know I can't have it, so I'm resigned. But I do want a close, loving relationship and I feel that I can't ever have that either.

Don´t say that. Anyone can have a good sexual realtion: it´s only a matter to look for a good partner.

Some of my favorite quotes on this topic <3

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing. ~ Anais Nin

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
Kahlil Gibran

Beautiful quotes mariacallas <3
So true...

I can never have the money I've wasted on drugs back, my clear vision (well maybe, but days like today make it seem SOOO far off if it will ever come). I hope I can have this girl I really like, but I'm not sure if I'm confident enough to do anything.

You're right PiP, love slaps you in the face one day, and is so unexpected. I mean, I can't say I love this girl...But I actually have feelings for her, and THAT is something I've never had, so already I feel like I'm in love. If it keeps getting stronger, if something actually happens, well, that's gotta feel like IV Heroin or something, lol, because this already feels like oral Oxycodone or Kratom, lol.

i dont know if i will ever find love.... what if i never find my one? thats the question that hurts me so.

In much the same boat here. You start looking at the worst case scenario; what if you reached old age and had never find love / it never found you. Would your life have been worth living without someone to share it with? Rhetorical questions mind you, just something I've had on my mind a bit lately.

If it keeps getting stronger, if something actually happens, well, that's gotta feel like IV Heroin or something, lol, because this already feels like oral Oxycodone or Kratom, lol.

LMAO, spoken like a true addict (not passing judgment mind you ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.