• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

So.....

Psych82

Greenlighter
I really don't know anyone here, but this is my plan. After somewhat of a hiatus from college, I'm now preparing to return to major in philosophy at Arizona State. After that, I intend to go to law school and eventually specialize in constitutional law. What do I plan on doing with such a specialty? Well, as many may already know, there are many laws here in the U.S. that are highly unconstitutional and/or unfounded. I plan on fighting to get them repealed and to make the justice system as fair as possible. I do need help, though. Intellectually, I'm more than capable of completing these goals. Financially, not so much. That's why I've applied for scholarships. One of these scholarships requires sponsors (votes). Would anyone be willing to be a sponsor? If so, send me a message for information on how to be a sponsor. This requires no financial contribution on your part.

Joseph-Ducreux-cool-story-bro.jpg

I really don't know anyone here

Exactly

One of these scholarships requires sponsors (votes). Would anyone be willing to be a sponsor? If so, send me a message for information on how to be a sponsor. This requires no financial contribution on your part.

So you are here to solicit votes for a scholarship? On an anonymous forum? Sorry. I disagree with the premise of this thread. We don't know you and you don't know us. I would never vouch for anyone without first shaking his or her hand, reading some original writing samples, and having a look at the good old transcripts. You need to talk to people you know in the real world and who can vouch for you. This is not the place for such requests.

I'm actually quite close to locking this thread.

Last edited: