• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

So...what's Tianeptine like?

RandomClean3

Bluelighter
I'm an addict who's tried to stay clean for a long time. My favorite was shooting up morphine with ritalin/amphetamine and then pop benzos. I ordere use it, I'd Tianeptine as something I hope will calm the cravings, but I got 60 100mg tramadol pills first. Before anyone says ''that's a weak opioid'' it's not when you plug/nort/parachute 8-10 with clonazepam, alprazolam, diazepam, midazolam and hydroxyzine(The same day I had taken lisdexamphetamine, armodafinil and sertraline). I cut ties with the tramadol guy, so I'll be out fairly soon, so I wanted to ask about Tianeptine and at what dosages it's opioid-like, how it feels, how tom a biochemist so I'm mostly looking for real life experience. Thanks!!

I had a ok experiance that couldnt be replicated due to extreme tolence.

Given your level of drug use i honestly doubt tianeptine in any dose + 8-10 xanax ect will feel in any way different than just 8 - 10 xanax.

I'm an addict who's tried to stay clean for a long time. My favorite was shooting up morphine with ritalin/amphetamine and then pop benzos. I ordere use it, I'd Tianeptine as something I hope will calm the cravings, but I got 60 100mg tramadol pills first. Before anyone says ''that's a weak opioid'' it's not when you plug/nort/parachute 8-10 with clonazepam, alprazolam, diazepam, midazolam and hydroxyzine(The same day I had taken lisdexamphetamine, armodafinil and sertraline). I cut ties with the tramadol guy, so I'll be out fairly soon, so I wanted to ask about Tianeptine and at what dosages it's opioid-like, how it feels, how tom a biochemist so I'm mostly looking for real life experience. Thanks!!

I'm currently waiting on some to be delivered. I can update when it comes in. I've heard 50 - 100mg as recreational doses.

The sulfate form is very subtle but nice. Great anxiolytic and a very mild opioid buzz.

The sodium is EXTREMELY compulsive. A dose of 100 to 150mg for me is indistinguishable from a dose of 30-40mg of oxycodone. But only on the first dose of the day. Each subsequent dose is less and less potent, and the high is so short-lived that it?s easy to blow through 2-3 grams in a day or two.

It's a horrible drug in every way imaginable. First it's recreational effects are very minimal, even when i had low tolerance i could barely feel it from 200mg doses. Second it's incredibly fiendish, the urge to redose is crazy. Third the withdrawals are horrific, it's caused me the worst RLS and akathisia i've ever felt in my life.

So in short tramadol is infinitely better and if you must continue to abuse something it would be much better to be addicted to tramadol.

Also the duration is like 30min to an hour at most.

Experience with Benzos

I at one time was taking 120mg of Methadone, 4 mg of Xanax, 50 mg of Phinergan, .3 mg of Clonidine. Talk about overboard. I would black out for like 8 hrs. Depressing time in my life. Anyways Alprazolam, Clonidine, Phinergan and any opiate is basically a rich mans heroin. But, physical withdraw from all of them together will probably hospitalize you.

Blowing through 2-3 grams in a day or two i believe is exactly what i did.

^Same. I had a 1-2 gram habit for about a week, slowly escalating to that point over a couple weeks. It wasn't until i was in terrible withdrawals that i realized how bad my habit had gotten.

Just got my tianeptine delivered earlier this week. First time tried 50mg and was underwhelmed. Felt reminiscent of tramadol and made me feel a bit drowsy. Then today I tried 100mg and it made me quite nauseous. Didn't feel much mood lift if any.

It's not for everyone. Those who like it tend to like it a little too much, so maybe it's a good thing?

Tianeptine addiction is a bitch. Take it from somebody who knows...

Your reaction doesn't sound very typical btw. Usually it's fairly motivating for me and there is an undeniable mood lift. Guess it's just not for you?

Which form did you buy? Tianeptine sodium, free acid or sulfate? Not that it matters, really, just curious...

It is 'tianeptine sulfate'. Do you think I maybe took too much? When I used take tramadol I needed only a small amout (~60mg). Or maybe it was overpowered by the kratom which I take daily?

Maybe because you took it in combination with your daily Kratom? Hard to say really. 100mg isn't much, recreationally speaking, on it's own. But in combo it's tough to say.

The people who take the sulphate version at nootropic levels do so at like 25-40mg at a time, I believe. So 100mg isn't a crazy amount if you were going for opioid/recreational like effects. It is a bit much though if you're goal was just the nootropic effect.

The sodium form feels like oxycontin but the withdrawals...good lord. I think the fact that it is an anti depressant makes it a really horrible drug to come off of. Honestly never again. You can try using it sparingly but as stated above it is very compulsive.

I have had tianeptine at different doses like 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, 200mg and 250mg. The dose of 250mg will lead you in a cloud of well-being and sedation that ends in a deep dream