Lost So I've fled I can't take living in-between two class A dealers no more

Lawless69

Bluelighter
I'm being moved on heath and mental reasons. As in if gone from Johnny deep to jack Nicholson in the film the shinning in the 3 months at my new shit hole. Told housing manager what goes off no names , she said we know exactly who is up to doing what & let slip one of them are bein watched at present 👽

So within ten days il have anixe place in managers words somewhere quiet and nice where u can recover from your surgeries one at a time.
Went back Mon bcoz my mother lost a gram of weed kicked me out with just the clothing I was wearing kept my 8th my clothes all-sorts wallet. I had to walk the 16 mile in the storm. Bit my lip n did it. Got home to a message all meek saying how she had found them and is so sorry. After telling me to leave you little thieving shit bag druggie you'll never amount to anything. All in front of my 15 Ur old who's taking it all in. She found her fags and weed. But I'm doing this is a weekly thing new home new start. No nasty mouthed selfish fruit loop making problems.

So packed a pull along case 40kg it fits and walked to annesley 13 miles to my ex who welcomed me with open arms and will keep on to get me the keys . We just smoke weed together it works. Deffo the right choice . Took me 4.5 hour , nice cuppa and big joint n I'm joininy lady in her four poster. At last somewhere stable untill mime is handled over.

Can't choose ya family... Still smiling happy n over the moon even tho my mum and dad after she spoke to him never want to see talk or have anything to do with me. IAM fine with3 that really am. They aren't even gettin my new address
Every thing happens for a reason. This is a good one I feel it proper FRESH NEW BEGINNINGS 🙏
Jist what the Dr ordered . Thanks for reading guys

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
hey man

damn, really fucked up. So did your mother put you out because she thought you had taken her weed or something? Regardless sounds kind of like mom has some demons of her own if she is kicking you out, then calling to say she is sorry. At least you answered. Same thing happened with me except I didn't answer. I went maybe 4 years without even communicating with anyone in my family. I was 18 at the time, and wasn't until I was 22 almost 23 before I had called my mom to tell her that I was sorry the family dog has passed away and hung up. Called from an unknown number so she had no clue.
I have not been home since. Well besides my brothers funeral, but ended up catching a uber after midnight to the Airport because I cannot fucking stand my family. Like you said, you cannot pick your family, and all of my family are super pro-trump, and they believe every fucking conspiracy related to covid and the vaccine. (they went to some speaker thing in grand rapids to hear more right wing? shit about our Country/USA. What I am getting at is I am 100% the opposite as them. Peace, Love and Harmony man.

Dude it's going to be okay, I mean there are going to be low moments, but there will also be positive moments. in my 14 years being 'on my own' I've never felt more free in my entire life. My life fucking sucked from my earliest memory to when I did leave my mothers at 18. So much negativity, and hate, and like you, I had smoked weed, it was the only way I could really fucking cope with not only being bullied in school, but it helped me by not feeling like a piece of shit when mom/stepdad were yelling at me because I refused to lend them power over me. So I gtfo.

I think it is safe to say that everyone on here has some degree of disfunction in their family. You hit on yours, I hit on mine a bit, and I'm sure others will chime in their own experience with how they experienced and dealt with their own disfunction.

Stay strong, sounds like where you are at now is 100% better then where you were.

hey man

damn, really fucked up. So did your mother put you out because she thought you had taken her weed or something? Regardless sounds kind of like mom has some demons of her own if she is kicking you out, then calling to say she is sorry. At least you answered. Same thing happened with me except I didn't answer. I went maybe 4 years without even communicating with anyone in my family. I was 18 at the time, and wasn't until I was 22 almost 23 before I had called my mom to tell her that I was sorry the family dog has passed away and hung up. Called from an unknown number so she had no clue.
I have not been home since. Well besides my brothers funeral, but ended up catching a uber after midnight to the Airport because I cannot fucking stand my family. Like you said, you cannot pick your family, and all of my family are super pro-trump, and they believe every fucking conspiracy related to covid and the vaccine. (they went to some speaker thing in grand rapids to hear more right wing? shit about our Country/USA. What I am getting at is I am 100% the opposite as them. Peace, Love and Harmony man.

Dude it's going to be okay, I mean there are going to be low moments, but there will also be positive moments. in my 14 years being 'on my own' I've never felt more free in my entire life. My life fucking sucked from my earliest memory to when I did leave my mothers at 18. So much negativity, and hate, and like you, I had smoked weed, it was the only way I could really fucking cope with not only being bullied in school, but it helped me by not feeling like a piece of shit when mom/stepdad were yelling at me because I refused to lend them power over me. So I gtfo.

I think it is safe to say that everyone on here has some degree of disfunction in their family. You hit on yours, I hit on mine a bit, and I'm sure others will chime in their own experience with how they experienced and dealt with their own disfunction.

Stay strong, sounds like where you are at now is 100% better then where you were.
This is maybe something I need to do.

what about your 15 year old??