• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

so i picked up a bag of meth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustBlaze420

Bluelighter
my experience with stims include mdma, cocaine, adderall, dexedrine, ecstasy tablets ...

so pretty much all of them haha and i have done them all enough to build up a tolerance, granted its been years since i touched any of them

i been on a health craze for the past couple of years, exercising and dieting doing my best to be an adult haha, however i just don't know i guess somewhere in my subconscious there is a desire to do this.

my question is, is saturday night too late to do meth if i have work on monday morning at 5 am ???

maybe i should wait till next friday that way i have plenty of time to recover, also my plan to administer the drug is by snorting it .

the fellow i picked it up off of said a point should be fine for my first time, i have a half ball and nobody to share it with, my plan is to just hangout in my room and listen to music.

any tips and stories will be great !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience, saturday night is way too late to start if you have to work on monday. If I were you I would keep it for a long weekend but you probably don't want to do that... so at least wait till next friday. Do not start with a whole point... 20 - 30mg should be enough if its good quality. That bag would be enough to keep me wired for a week. Don't forget to eat and sleep (if you can't sleep - at least spend an hour or two in a dark room laying down)

I'm going to move this to Drug Culture. Dude, you shouldn't post photos of your drugs- incrimination

Is that actually against the rules? I've seen tons of pictures of drugs on Bluelight over the years. If not, why did you remove it? Also, self incrimination? Even if you're claiming it to be a certain illegal drug, there's no proof that's actually what it is, or that you actually took the picture, or when the hell it was taken. So yeah, not very incriminatioing at all.

With all due respect T. Calerone, I must agree with RDP89.

Unless something has changed recently, in my 12 years here it has always been a firm user agreement/guideline NOT to post any photos of drugs that are either A. More than a personal use quantity and B. Suggestive of dealing in anyway (example a half gram bagged in 5 single point bags)

Cheers,
AT

He's got half a ball, which could be construed as dealing, depending on the area.

my experience with stims include mdma, cocaine, adderall, dexedrine, ecstasy tablets ...

so pretty much all of them haha and i have done them all enough to build up a tolerance, granted its been years since i touched any of them

i been on a health craze for the past couple of years, exercising and dieting doing my best to be an adult haha, however i just don't know i guess somewhere in my subconscious there is a desire to do this.

my question is, is saturday night too late to do meth if i have work on monday morning at 5 am ???

maybe i should wait till next friday that way i have plenty of time to recover, also my plan to administer the drug is by snorting it .

the fellow i picked it up off of said a point should be fine for my first time, i have a half ball and nobody to share it with, my plan is to just hangout in my room and listen to music.

any tips and stories will be great !!!

In my opinion, you have too much Methamphetamine for your purposes. I can vaguely associate this thread with Harm Reduction, I suppose. We want you to be ready and able to perform your duties at work. You know, workers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains and all that shit. The usage of Methamphetamine, like, well, almost all drugs, can lead to an ultimately un-wanted and detrimental compulsive usage.

Methamphetamine, is well-known for being more-ish. The crash is a bad feeling and many ingest more Meth for this reason. Your man told you that a point would probably be suitable for an evening... you have ~17 "points" in your half-ball. I would suggest getting rid of some of the Meth prior to your usage. Sell it, give it to a trusted friend of what have you. This amount of Meth, in a non-tolerant individual is actually quite a bit. This could easily take your from Friday evening through to Tuesday morning depending on the purity and ROA.

Those who fail to plan, plan to fail

-Keif Richards

You seem like a considerate, intelligent guy, so get rid of some of the Meth. Take the possibility of compulsive usage out of the possible column. Your work could depend on it and I really want you to get the advice and help you need to remain healthy and make this just a small dip into this territory, returning to normal by Sunday morning, taking care of yourself well through the day and sleeping will leave you 90% better. Addicts can sleep for days, only getting up for personal needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.