• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So I just found this bag of yellow shards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

youneedacid

Bluelighter
I moved into a share house and it was sitting under the microwave. I've asked my flat mates and none of them use drugs; so it seems the 'finders keepers' rule applies. I do not plan to ingest this substance, I am discussing this for purely scientific purposes

The substance in question smells faintly of vinegar, which made me assume poor quality DMT. However, upon tasting a granule of the substance I noticed a sharp taste reminiscent of meth.

So, my question is - Has anyone else encountered meth that smells of vinegar?

this is essentially an substancr ID thread which are prohibited here so this will likely get closed.

if youve the appropriate reagent test you can determine whether or not if it is metg.

otherwise sending a sample away to ecstasydata.org will have it analysed and gove you a definitive answer as to whsr it is if anything.

^ I'm not asking for an ID of the substance, pseudo-mod. The question I asked is the one I want answered.

pseudo mod. right. sorry for trying to help out. ill avoid your posts from now ok.

if you had any ckue youd know properly cooked meth is odorless. you have something contaminated.

There's not enough evidence to ID what it is anyway.

Is the simple question: 'can meth smell like vinegar?'

... I do not plan to ingest this substance...

...However, upon tasting a granule of the substance...

Am I missing something here?

And the answer is no.

pseudo mod. right. sorry for trying to help out. ill avoid your posts from now ok.

if you had any ckue youd know properly cooked meth is odorless. you have something contaminated.

Out of curiousity is it hard to moderate PSE? Do you moderate ephidrine or are you just a pseudo-mod? hahahahaha.
OP: you're a tool. Regardless of if you like people on bluelight; have respect if someone takes the time to tap out a reply to your shitty question.
OP: I have ONCE seen meth that smelt like vinagar. It was shard that looked like the shard was MSM, and it had been rolled around in some shitty oil shit.
It was fucking bad. It smoked like you were smoking underarm hair. It's to this day the only meth I declined to shoot when I had the chance. that should say something.

Out of curiousity is it hard to moderate PSE? Do you moderate ephidrine or are you just a pseudo-mod? hahahahaha.
OP: you're a tool. Regardless of if you like people on bluelight; have respect if someone takes the time to tap out a reply to your shitty question.
OP: I have ONCE seen meth that smelt like vinagar. It was shard that looked like the shard was MSM, and it had been rolled around in some shitty oil shit.
It was fucking bad. It smoked like you were smoking underarm hair. It's to this day the only meth I declined to shoot when I had the chance. that should say something.

You're right. It's just I anticipated that either staff here or someone vying for a position as a staff member would reply to this thread saying 'NO IDs' etc. I just read through the rules quickly and didn't notice anything about that, but I've seen other threads get closed because of that rule. It just always seems that people are quicker to be unreasonable than helpful. Although the member who replied was actually helpful, I'm just a troll.

& As for tasting a granule, it was under 1 mg. But yeah, that's kinda hypocritical of me isn't it?

Sorry, I am a tool.

<3

maybe its the shard that apparently vanished from melbourne?

Substance ID threads are prohibited here on BL.

I am therefore inclined to close this thread with no further discussion.

Buy a test kit to get a general idea of what you have or send it to a lab.

Should have just posted in the meth thread dude. You could have posted a pic or something with no question (I think?)

Rat bait is usually stored under appliances in the kitchen. Enjoy bleeding to death from the inside idiot

I appreciate your respect to the rules, my padawan.

OP, I wouldn't even risk it. Better safe than sorry. One time I took an unknown pill and it turned out to be an SSRI. Even if it is psychoactive, how can you determine its dose? All we can do is speculate as much as you.

Yeah as I said I'm not going to consume it, I don't even like meth. I'm just a curious individual..

@ Onethousandwords - Did you even read my post? I'm NOT consuming it. Your post is actually worse than what I expected from the staff here. Just for future reference, it's not nice to throw unfounded insults at members of a forum you represent; even if it does boost your deflated sense of self-worth.

I think i'll go buy some marquis/mandelin and test it. I'll also post an image on the methamphetamine discussion thread.

Thank you for your replies.

Nobody can ID the substance, and under no circumstances should you take it...I understand your curiousity and temptation of it...

but if it seems too good to be true, it probably is....who would put a bag of meth under the microwave...If it was in a little bag and was a small amount, that would lead to believe that there was a much higher chance of it actually being something...If there was a big bag of it just casually lying there, I wouldn't even bother testing it.

There's certain drain-cleaner that comes in crystalline form. It could be anything...there's a lot of different drugs that could come that way too...goes without saying that you should either throw it away or have it tested.

@ Onethousandwords - Did you even read my post? I'm NOT consuming it. Your post is actually worse than what I expected from the staff here. Just for future reference, it's not nice to throw unfounded insults at members of a forum you represent; even if it does boost your deflated sense of self-worth.
However, upon tasting a granule of the substance I noticed a sharp taste reminiscent of meth.
You must have zero self worth if you are willing to put an unknown substance in your mouth.

Darwin Award nominee for me.......

You must have zero self worth if you are willing to put an unknown substance in your mouth.

But that happens heaps, loads of people (thousands and thousands+ probably) eat unknown substances in pills every weekend, here and in alot of places in the world. Just because it's in some coloured pill with a logo doesn't make it much safer, if any.

As others have said, no substance ID threads, and since Minion answered your question regarding meth smelling like vinegar I don't see any reason to keep this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.