• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

So god is my favorite playwrite and author of all time.

Thou

Bluelighter
Are people actually paying attention to this farical charade they call democracy? I've just been reintroduced to the public and the televisions the patients watch, and realized to myself: "My god; these bastards believe in this shit!"

And another thing. I hate being typecast as someone who would share any interest or vested passion in the fucking democrats.

I fucking hate the democrats.

Hate
the republican inbred cocksuckers as well.

If you truly think choosing between two assholes pretending to have different agendas while being financed by the same massive conglomerate shits simultaneously should reevaluate their lines of reasoning.

I even hate the fucking liberals. I hate all governments, because they're unnecessary and no more than a widely accepted and sanctioned form of highly sophisticated organized criminals.

The economic system dictates the quality of life in this country, and in a dominater run patriarchal individualistic police state, the only thing that's going to save your ass or help your quality of life is becoming a king-hell fink yourself and getting your hands on the money these greedy junkies grind into powder every night and suck it up through presidential and corporate cottons, pushing it in the mainline while they blow cigarette smoke towards the ceiling casually admiring the live execution being broadcast to them special straight out of texas.

Here's an idea, stop bombing brown people. Then, maybe we won't have to send our children to die so you can make buck under the table and piss of the whole fucking world. Not to mention systematically decreasing the employability options while simultaneously raising the cost of living and keeping the minimum wage at a flat rate. That's pretty smart how you managed to keep feudalism going this long.

My hat goes off to you Monarchichal scum.

It's a good thing we get accurate information about world events and the human experience from watching reruns of "Raymond Blows The Milkman" sucking on food rich in poisons and carcinogenic properties while ironically giving ourselves a slow fate ending in diabetes when they'll have finally made it impossible to afford the medicine to treat it, thus killing you by proxy and keeping the good stuff for themselves.

"Then he gives the American People the finger, 'I've got mine; fuck you every crumb for himself."

"In a democracy people get the kind of government they deserve."

Indeed.

I'm voting for Ronald Reagan. Just so we can dig that blackhearted monster from his sepulchre by the see and prop his decaying senile visage up for the cameras, then douse him in kerosine and piss in his mouth while simultaneously sodomizing the abominable 'tribute' crap they have down at the former center of trade.

You'll get a hefty dose of the grim scenarios I bring to light here in 50 years, and I'm sorry I had to be the one to break it to you. Then you can look back on all those wasted hours spent on lines to use flawed electronics to choose some asshole who even if he were sincere, has no real influence over public policy at all.

While I have you fine Christian Americans here I've got one more question. You who do plan on pulling your pud in some voting booth half your life every 4 years when you could be engaged in some other activity, perhaps taking care of your 7 children, do you do it on the local level? What about 2 years from now when we've got a chance to drive out some of these rancid racists shit-eating congressman, state house officials, legislators, judges and representives? Will you be voting then? If the answer is no then why the fuck bother voting in the first place? AND having the gall to look at me weird because I wouldn't be caught dead wasting my time on a meaningless excersise like that.

The only thing politics is good for is gambling, and we already have pro football and they do enough damage. It's time stop pretending you're pride that was shoveled up your ass and out your throat isn't yours at all. You've been duped, friend. You've been conned. And when that's the case you can hardly blame the politicians any more for anything ever. You don't have the time to educate yourself on these simple mechanisms and processess by which they've managed to keep their slaves and convince them they're free? I blame you. You fucked it up, you get what you pay for. Or in this case, what you barely payed attention to not to mention critically questioning some of these ideas from secondary, tertiary, and as many other sources as possible.

I know it's not PRIMARILY your fault, they've done an excellent Orwellian job of addicting you to the instruments and conditioning vectors by which you're deluded into a value system that's completely and systematically constructed for one motive and one motive only and that's too keep you in line.

Enjoy your 65 percent unemployment rate in 50 years when the oil reserves are just about dry while no suitable alternative renewable energy alternatives have been implimented.

And keep giving your hard earned 'capital' to banks. This I never got, just really stupid. What the fuck would anyone ever need a bank for? A loan? Credit? Let me let you in on a little secret folks. Credit IS NOT important. It's make believe. It's money you don't have, and its an awfully convenient way of keeping you in poverty for the entirety of your adult life when you're convinced and bemused by advertising into buying a whole lot of stupid shit you don't need. Get a greendot card, invest in gold, silver, bitcoins, commodities with long shelf lives, and hock up the 5 dollars it takes to cash your check at walmart. Use the technology we have to take your shit back. These institutions are no longer relevent!

Get yourself a safe and keep your valuables in there, stop buying overpriced sweatshop products that were poorly manufactured to begin with, and stop pissing yourself in yokel excitement every time some stupid gadget or phone or trend is set to be released at some absurd price when you already have a perfectly good phone.

Time to stop the dick-sizing contest.

And maybe try to love your neighbor while you're at it.

I see people every day and for every kind, empathetic, polite, and truly humanitarian person I meet I see 99 selfish criminal ego driven madmen content on projecting their self-inflicted unhappiness onto perfect strangers when they're not busy working for some criminal corporation that's literally fucking your grandchildren to come in the ass for every quota they make, for every dollar they come by through questionable or downright illegal means, and destroying an entire ecosystem and resource rich environment that if used intelligently, could go on providing us spoiled simians with the 'comfort' we've been spoiled by since birth.

Remember, he who dies with the most toys....

IS FUCKING DEAD. And probably led a deplorably unhappy existence and managing in the process to ruin as many lives stepping in the way of his next dollar bill as is necessary, even though he's already got enough possessions and assets to feed, clothe, educate, and construct enough renewable energy sources to ensure our further generations a pleasant, peaceful, and intelligent life when the bell that should have tolled for your sour wooden frame starts tolling for them. The survivors of your sick addiction to acquisition, ingnorance, greed, and depravity.

I'm moving to India. Have fun you good honest generous 'Americans.' Try not to bomb, imprison, rape, or drive to suicide TOO many minorities and underclassed people while I'm gone. Wild idea, huh?

Or keep proliferation of deadly radition instruments alongside giving larger and more generous subsidies to the many PRIVATELY owned prison Industrial Cartels so we could put more consensual criminals in jail at the expense of the taxpayer. 40,000 dollars a year for those unaware. You give the man 5,0000 worth of education and he'll put that amount back into the circulation of the communities money reliance and save them the same. Or just let him smoke flowers. Crazy idea right? Let him smoke his flowers that feminize his testosterone laden violent streaks and keeps to his godamn self. Maybe he'll even get a little relief from the broken pelvis the SWAT team gave him while breaking into his house at 3 in the morning with no warning, blowing his dogs head off with an m-16 while the thing was still sleeping, handcuffing his 90 year old mother to a radiator, and traumatizing his sleeping children, 8 and 10 years old with 12 guns pointed at them and tear gas fresh in their nostrils and burning their retinas.

Must have been worth it for that tiny personal amount of cannabis he kept carefully hidden in a safe out of the reach of the children he used for his arthritis and chronic anxiety he developed from years on his knees struggling to feed his children and make his next rent payment.

I write fiction primarily, and I'd love for this to be a wonderful fantasy I cooked up. Nope, just a few observations my crank-fueld fingers started pounding into print once I got going. No cohesioin, just Joyce style stream of a consciousness mulling over a few observed incongruities in his head.

Only god could make this shit up.

So god is my favorite playwrite and author of all time.

It's all a game and if I could come up with a reality this weird that wasn't real? I'd retire right now. "That's it, I'm going to the beach" I'd mutter in delight as I typed the last word and burned the manuscript." Everythings breaking down, don't fight it. It's natural.

It's what happens. It's called transience and its not taught in school. So kick your feet up, open your windows wide and breathe in whatever clean air there is to be had in your state, and enjoy the show.

While I feel you on some of what you say theres too much finger pointing and hate in ur post for me to actually respond to more of it. Calm down its not all of our faults everything is so fucked up. In fact most of us aren't at fault. Even by voting we're trying to give one of these fuckers a chance to turn this country around but noone I think will be able to do it. Theyre hands are tied by big money and lobbyists.

I hate all governments, because they're unnecessary and no more than a widely accepted and sanctioned form of highly sophisticated organized criminals.

explain how the world could possibly function without a government or stop hating. democracy is imperfect. so are you. we live privileged lives. there is mo conspiracy. these so called criminals ensure that you have everything you take for granted. try living in a pre-democratic society. go back to the 8th century. or move to China. thatll give you a bit of perspective.

PLEASE explain to me how the world could function without government. this isnt rhetorical.

Tribes of no more than 30 people? =D

That was my liberal character rant. The opposite end of the spectrum, what's the anarchist in your works rant about?

I'll add conversely a right wing capitalist bible thumping rant soon to balance the scales, just have to do some editing.

I don't have an anarchist... from what I've read of your posts, particularly recently, it seems like you are the anarchist.

Hunter was amusing. He was a good writer. But he was miserable and confused. All footage I've seen of him he looks like he's falling apart. He's paranoid and nervous. His letters to politicians and film producers are not in any way indicative of an enlightened mind.

I like his books buy the guys kind of an asshole. What did he ever do for anyone, despite his moral judgements? I mean isn't he a hypocrite? I never thought his bragging about dynamite was cool. It's kind of safe. He's like a teenagers trying to impress.

So in these tribes, who looks after people with high medical needs? Or do they just die? And I take it there's no plumbing or museums.

I'm more of a nihlist with a buddhist slant. The anarchist isn't reasonable, because he's still pissed off about something - something he thinks he can solve. He needs to be in control. So conversely he is much like those he denigrates.

I don't really dig hunter too much anymore nor could I even tell you the last time I read something of his that wasn't a quotation.

I agree with you on those counts, but he wrote what sold. And it sold, but who gives a fuck.

IDK research shamanism if you want a lecture on how people lived before the industrial revolution. They just died.

What do feral cats do when they have feline AIDS without a human protector?

They die.

We all die.

Perhaps in death we'll find the higher art; far higher than any museum could provide.

Or perhaps in living without spoiled luxurious technology, we could use a preface to that splendid death.

You ever die before? And been resuccitated? (sp?) It's better than any kick I've known before.

It's funny, I could never put it into words, (regarding Hunter) but you have done so wonderfully...

This work doesn't really engage, it hates but offers no solutions (which is fine as long as it is emotional, but it isn't)

There is a wonderful writer in you (which the world needs) but your criticism of the world relates to the self, and I hope you see the light in relation to this shithole.

/end rant...

<3

I think the character was crticizing the world of humans.

The rest of the world is doing quite fine, and I suppose no solution is offered as the character doesn't care for one. He's obviously misanthropic with an interesting color of eye for detail; sees the wrong, emphasizes without spotting the right.

There is plenty to love about the world. This character is hung up on the actions of humans. And as writers, we can only write about the actions of sociological conditions and human setups lest we turn into geologists or something of that ilk. So he's bitter, and stunningly one sided.

Life is polarity. As I've stated, give me a day and I'll be ready to let loose the converse rant.

I plagiarized a lot of shit in that reading but I def. didn't touch any of hunter's stuff lol, not sure why he keeps coming up.

The problem with your character is: he isn't self critical. He's arrogant. If it is a criticism of humanity he should criticize himself. Its all "you should do this and that" not "we".don't presume when in character or otherwise that you know more about other people than they know about themselves. Unless you want your character to be ignored. There is nothing sensible in the rant. Use bitcoins instead of banks? Um, no thanks. You don't have the economic knowledge required to give advice. Nor does your character. So he just. Ends up being ignorant. And angry. You're not. A nihilist. There is no such thing. Buddha is amazing. I'm moving. To southern India in 3 years. But I wouldn't want to be born there. Nor would I want to move there if I had a son with muscular dystrophy. Your solutions make sense for you. Not everyone. My bank account is highly convenient. I'm relatively satisfied with democracy. Its all a work in progress. Were doing the best we can. If you think you can do better as a politician or financial institution, go for it. I'm not going to place any bets on you or your character.

/rant

I mentioned hunter because you siundclike him. His letters. Not sure why you mentioned -Joyce? This is NOTHING like Joyce.

Yep. All characters are the author but this one is literally you. About three quarters of the way through, you admit it yourself. You clearly state this is non fiction.

Chill thou

drink more whiskey. you are clearly more fun when you are drunk.

Im just being honest.

Sorry if I offended you, Thou.

I agree with what pk said about there being a great writer inside you. You posted this twice. I figured you wanted feedback. If you don't want me to be honest tell me and I wont reply in future. That goes for everyone.

I don't need whisky to be fun.

I'm sober as a nun and I've been cracking jokes all day. Recently praised Thou for his fiction. This, however, I don't like. If that makes me a bastard in your book, well so be it.

I'm not offended, quite contrary!

I'm delighted for feedback.

We all need bastards in our books.

I figured I use part of myself to make him valid. Nobody should be the heroic character in his own book.

I strike hard, but that's these fingers. I've no ego, or am working on it. I've none officially, so strike as hard as a rattlesnake. I'll kiss you for it.

This is one bastard, I'll admit easy to write, and trying to write as an objective person more as an excercise more than anything; but the converse will make this lilting libertane pansy shake in his hipster boots.

We'll see, though, shan't we?